• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
KingdomKey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• oh ok thanks for helping so much with finding out where that aeon is at in the game and thanks, when i get ff 10 and 10-2 i'll try to find the walkthroughs or use youtube if i ever get stuck ^_^. i have a question, have you ever played that blitz ball game on ff10? lol cus everytime i tried to play it i always lost.

the new scenes are that good, definitly can't till christmas to get that video. was the part on the brige wher cloud was fight those on motorcycles cus if that's the part your talking about then ya that scene was also one of my favorites too, specially the part in the tunnel where cloud was fighting loz and yazoo in mid air and cloud pushed them both backwards with his two swords upside down that scene was incredible ^_^. SE didn't put that many extra scenes?.?

ya, in the cutscenes lightning moves really fast and beats her opponents in an instant. lol i wonder how'd she do against tifa in a fight ^_^.

oh ok, thanks for helping me with the location of yojimbo i'm gonna get him for sure this
    ok, just thought i'd tell you that before you get ff13 ^_^.

ya bloodlines is fun but before you play it remember to connect it to ac2 so you can get extra stuff on it ^_^. but i kinda hope in ac brotherhood that they make the guards a bit smarter lol, just kinda feel sorry for how slow the guard are lol. specially when you get in a fight with a bunch of the guards and you fight bare handed lol its funny that they have to use weapons on someone with no weapon on him lol ^_^. ya, dissidia 012 is gonna be great gonna have tifa as my favorite character in this dissidia in her advent children clothes ^_^. 3rd birthday, ac brotherhood, kh re:coded, ff 14, ff dissidia 012, yup a whole lot of games coming out this year, its gonna be so cool when they all come out ^_^.

thats true, lol plus he isn't getting attacked by his own pokemon anymore neither lol and learned how to approach certain pokemon without be attacked and beaten up too lol, ya maybe after the isshu region he'll become pokemon master ^_^.
    I'm sorry I assumed. Ehehe.

But if you have any questions feel free to ask me. I'm sure there're better people out there to ask, honestly. I've only done one fanfic ever and I'm ungodly lazy with it... [i'm a terrible writer. it took me 4 years or so to get to the 5th chapter that i just released...]
    read on a closed thread on ff13 that the game will freeze if you play it for 14 hours straight so don't play it too long ^_^.
    ya ash's new pokemon battles are awesome, he always thinks of a new creative strategy to take down his opponent's pokemon with fairer ease now more then before ^_^. ya after the isshu region and maybe one more after that he might become pokemon master ^_^.
    they show lighning fighting are awesome ^_^. ya yuna changed so much she could even fight tidus equally, ya hopefully they do have a time skip, ff13 is great, graphics are amazing ^_^.

oh ok, i'm gonna try and buy ac complete during christmas then, how are the seens anyway, i heard SE added more zack scenes to it. lol youtube shows everything ^_^. rather buy it to see all the new scenes, lol since i never got the chance to buy the first anyway ^_^. lol ya it would so cool especially after you beat all three of them with cloud tifa and vincent they show a cutscene of kadaja loz and yazu (lol finally remembered his name) jumping back and have kadaja say "impressive...can't wait to see how you do against us in the near future...traitor!", and then they disappear, that'd be so cool ^_^.
    oh lol well those people were proved wrong lol. lol this might sound a bit violent, but its fun especially when your just walking by a bunch of them and you kill one of them while the other guards aren't looking lol then they turn around surprised lol they never new what hit them lol. hope that didn't sound weird or anything ^_^. oh ok, thanks for trying to help anyway, at least it comes out next month though^_^.

ya and the other surprising part is that during the time before all that happened something was going on with vincent and lucretia, and in that way as in they were getting closer like in a almost zack and aerith kind of way ^_^.

wait the place with the constant thunder and lightning or the place you were talking about that i described?.? lol its alright ^_^ and you draw thats cool, what kind of stuff do you draw?

ya, duel gunblade wielding lightning with new but old clothes would be cool, hopefully if she uses two gunblades in a sequel, they make her even faster then before. the cutscenes where
    crap sorry forgot to reply to your assassin creed post. i have played bloodlines and ac 2. bloodlines was good but not alot of stuff to do after you beat it. maybe unless you download the extra stuff from ac 2, the story and things might increase but i haven't checked it out yet though, but its an alright game if you want to know more about the story, gameplay is pretty fun, it plays almost just like the ps3 versions too, but not alot of places to go to though. its pretty limited ^_^.
    ya ^_^, plus we are already getting so many games coming out in 2011 so they should be done with versus for japan's version in maybe early 2012. plus assassin's creed brotherhood is only a month away ^_^. also kh re:coded january 11 2011 yay. plus i heard ff dissidia 012 will be coming out in 2011 and the american and japanese version will be getting released at the same time, hopefully its true ^_^. and the european version should be behind those two too ^_^.
    and maybe she might get a bigger gunblade or wield two gunblades built for different situations in combat^_^. ya so that might be her older look lol. ya, yuna surprised me with her new look and her switching from a staff to two hand guns, it really amazing how much she changed ^_^.

ya be fun if the ff7 remake made it so you could run around like in kh so you could really fight kadaji like in advent children. also the advent children weapon they get are able to use the special attacks from advent children ^_^. and after you beat kadaji, loz and that other guy (forgot what his name is lol) show up and you have to switch from cloud to tifa and vincent to take those two out, that really make ut the best boss fight ever ^_^.

ah man, gotta get get that video. hopefully the remake will still be in stores by christmas ^_^. lol sephiroth and cloud's fight in the original was awesome (watched an amv on that part lol), couldn't help but see that part lol. hope blue ray ff7ac complet doesn't cost an arm and a leg T_T.
    sense, other than that ya just read interviews, reviews, watch trailers ask some of your friends if they are getting the game what they thimk of it and then go by what your judgement of the game and see where it takes you^_^.

lol alright, when i get the game i'll check that place out. was it the place where those people were living in that cave and somewhere a little above them was this weird place where you could see an image of the person closest to you that was died? cus that might be the place or the other place i was talking about.

lol judging from all of his battles through kanto and sinnoh he is about maybe quarter or half way there. from the first time ash became a pokemon he has changed quite alot since then, his battles are still the best ^_^.

ya, her hair would be a bit longer and have most of it hang from the back while having some of her hair on the same left side like in ff13. she'd wear some sort of higher ranking solider uniform, while having it still look a bit like her original unform.
    she ran away and froze herself in crystal where she stayed there and is still there in DoC. vincent was used as an experiment by hojo which is why he can't age and can turn into monsters. lol and sephiroth still doesn't know about any of this stuff. hope i explained this right, hope this helps ^_^.

thanks again and the dress spheres sound awesome, can't wait to try them out ^_^.

people said assassin's creed wasn't good O.O? never new that, i thought everyone liked assassin's creed. i like assassin's creed as well ^_^, its really fun to play. lol i like messing around with the guards lol their fun to fight ^_^. can't wait for assassin's creed brotherhood too, hey i have a question, do you know if brotherhood's online play is like how you play in the story, like you get to run around freely and do missions whenever you want or is it gonna be just missions for online play lol those things have been bothering me alot. well i should have mentioned this before but try to also read the comments that actually make
    Just saying but I'd prefer if you didn't try to force your way to 1000 posts.
    My example:
    You posting in my thread about fanfiction. There honestly wasn't a need for it and it's neat and all but you don't generally need to say it...

I know I'm coming off as a bitch but I know you've been wanting to get to 1000 posts to change your member title and whatnot...

Seriously though: Don't rush it. You'll get there soon enough.
    your welcome, always glad to help ^_^.

ya and then after that sora and riku team to take down vanitas and replica riku after vanitas and replica riku tried to attack xion. ya, plus SE gotta do it for the fans too ^_^.

sephiroth going crazy like hojo lol ya that explains somethings lol ^_^. ya i thought that too until i played ff7 DoC, hojo used lucretia as a experiment (lucretia agreed to it) so before sephiroth was born hojo injected jenova cells into lucretia's womb, vincent (at the time was lucretia's body guard) didn't want lucretia to do that, but lucretia didn't want to listen to him at the time, ( forgot the reason why) so vincent confronted hojo about what he and lucretia were doing so almost without warning hojo shot vincent instantly fatally injuring him after that lucretia tried to save him by trying to find chaos and put it inside vincent so she could revive him. when this was successful hojo played mind games with her (she was almost losing it anyway because of the jenova cells in her), so
    thats so cool! I cant draw japAnime to save my life. I can drw though. mostly stupid stuff, but its funn.
    what else ya into?
    really funny and cool too lol vanitas messing with riku's heas while replica riku pointing sora in the wrong direction lol. xion would be the one to try and help sora and riku stay on the right path ^_^.
    jope this helps ^_^. ya fenrir would be awesome in the ff7 remake lol and barrets new hand gun in advent children too. now that'd be really cool, have him appear near the crator after you beat ff7 once and he challenges you one on one duel that'd be awesome ^_^. haven't seen advent childeren yet, don't have enough money T_T, but after their fight the sephiroth takes over and shows us a great fight between him and cloud so its alright ^_^.

ya fives years would be good for a time skip, to see what everybody was doing after the first ff13. lol hope lightning looks even cooler by then too ^_^.

lol thats cool ^_^.

that would be cool, but roxas would probably be a drive form, like you what ven would be, lol that'd be sweet, and sora's keyblade changes to vanitas's keyblade too. also if its possible if SE includes ven vanitas roxas and xion as new drive forms then sora should act just like them in the cutscenes if he is still in one of those forms in kh3 ^_^.

ya he was the greatest villan ever, now that'd be
    ya probably somewhere around there versus will come out, but hopefully if SE is fast enough they might finish it in mid 2011 and release in japan in early 2012 and america and europe might get theirs in mid late 2012, but this might only happen if noruma's team can actually move that fast.

lol ya and the main character is a young luxord lol, so thats where he came from huh lol ^_^. ya specially versus' trailer lol he's just walking down the stairs while 20 or 40 soliders are waiting to kill him lol noctis wasn't even trying lol. the teailer for agito was good but at the same time it looked a little blury and was hard to tell what was happening until they showed the game play other then that it wss good ^_^. lol agito is gonna have multiple heroes instead of one, can't wait for that game to come out ^_^. plus the main hero's weapons are very unique, lol cards ftw lol ^_^.

can imagine all the complaints SE would have if ad hoc was apart of the story lol.

the alternate clothes for dissidia are in the shop,
    sometimes so if you really wanna find out how good it is then just read the reviews and interviews of people either actually know how good its and the creators themselves who actually made the game. lol people said that ff7 dirge of cerbreus was a terrible game, when i read about it and bought it to see how bad it was, it was alot better then what expecting, not the best game, but it was to me, above decent. so just trust what you think of the game and read about it from reviews and interviews and see if you think you might wabt it or not ^_^. thanks again for the ff 10 info and i think i might have run into that money aeon, before was it in a small town that is sitting on water where the aeon was being sold by some guy?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back