• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Laine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• really? thats kool.

im leaving tonight to my friends and leaving on sunday morning
    Ur going to florida!! thats kool, im jealous lol

my gal pal lol she invited me to her aunt's beach house...but her parents are coming so its not like a Partay Hartay trip :/
    it was good, i was so tired. Im still tired. After it was over we went to my house with family. It was fun
    (hahaha that's what she said *facepalms* lol sorry) and yeah all school are weird, but the bigger part I understand, I wished my school was bigger too.
    and yeah but we don't actually do anything school related, and we don't even go to school or go back to it once xD
    and AVATAAAAARRRRDDDDDDDDD xP
    well it can't be the only thing good about your school xD
    and nm just hanging out, and schools out for the summer :D
    Yeah that does sound pretty awesome! Our school never had like little groups like that, but it does sound pretty cool. xP
    wow, i dont think i could ever eat a bug. u would have to trick me

Good afternoon now! lol
    Ewwwww thats gross!!! lol u eat bugs??

i notice i always live before people say good-bye to me, its weird...well good morning now!
    WHOA! one time my leg was itchy so i smacked it...then i looked down and there was blood. I was like holy cow! i smashed a mosquito while it was biting me...or whatever it does
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back