• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Laine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• yeah, one time there was one stuck in my sink and it was hissing at me and getting mad. It wouldnt die! lol
    AHH! i would of ran away like ur mom. Oh i also hate june bugs, they are mean and gross and they hiss
    haha the only thing i dont like is that crunch sound they make, like when u squish a cockaroach. Bleh!
    yeah i did, but im all paranoid now. I keep looking at the wall because it fell and i didnt get to flush it down the toilet :/
    lol ok good, and OMG! i almost died from a pincher bug! it was scary and huge. Eeeee, i hate bugs
    lol dont fall for the trap! You will die of bordom and maybe laughter from horrible acting
    haha yeah! like with me and twilight...i'll admit i like the books but the movie totally killed it, yet i still go and watch them when they come out. I laugh most of the time and make fun of my cosuins
    yeah, and didnt sokka get stuck and the cute little foo-foo was there :3

but yeah lol
    Ah! i forgot uncle Iroh!! haha the swamp people are funny. Jet is kool, until he went all krazeey.

what about that cute little moose, bear thing from that one episode...i forgot which one it was :/
    i want kataraXzuko, but it'll never happen :C

what about Suki! shes kool lol or King boomie xP
    haha i love sokka, i think hes one of my top 5, then aang, then zuko, then toph, then katara then mo-mo, then appa, then the cabbage man

thats more than 5 lol
    haha a guy straightening their hair.... xD lol
    and I get that, I'm going to miss seeing my friends everyday too, and the end of the year for you was awesome? that makes you very lucky lol.
    Yes I do and you didn't mess it up bad. Just a bit. It's spelled Philippines.
    Have to go now.
    In a mall near home. I need another jacket because I only have one. And my school dress code only allows black, white or blue jackets. And I'm really picky when it comes to jackets.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back