• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
LegendaryHeroLCB

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Homestuck. It isn't a show, though, it's a web series/comic/thing... It's very DIFFERENT. The beginning is slow and slightly confusing to get into. It took me a couple times to actually get into it.

If you get to the end of Act 2 and feel like you understood the jokes, laughed, think it's interesting I sincerely think you should keep reading.
    If not, well, that's okay too, Homestuck definitely isn't for everyone.
    Ah okay, nah, the scorpio thing is because the character in my sig and avatar is basically an embodiment of scorpios and is also the 8est character. =w= I love Vriska.
    I'm not really sure if you're trying to 8e superior to me in some way, 8ut you should pro8a8ly keep trying harder, 8ro. ::::D

Every8ody knows Scorpios are the a8solute 8eeeeeeeest!!!!!!!!

(Do you actually read Homestuck or are you just being silly? I'm actually a capricorn anyways, which are still better than sag. :D)
    The text is only barely darker than the page... I'm using the Clown College skin, which has evidently been more than slightly screwed up. So, whiteness... snow... lack of visibility...

Well, that sucks. I haven't been sleeping much either, but that's because I'm fairly sick right now. Luckily, I've been so into school over the past few years that my parents are letting me stay home, to make up for having missed virtually no classes since 2008! I'm feeling pretty horrible, but at least I get some free time! And while I may not be sleeping well at night... well, the day's a different story. :p
    I know! I feel like it's winter somewhere that gets winter, and I'm being blinded by a mixture of freezing cold wind and eyes filled with water!
    Indeed you are!

I can barely see anything we type anymore! Yay forum upgrade! ^^
    Hmph, fine Legend, if you wanna be a meanie I can just delete your thank you letter I was going to show tomorrow.
    TREES! XD

anyway, I'm kelly, from modesto ca, moving to illinois in may, ohio in august 2013 (school) going to transfer to miami university.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back