• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
lilVon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• oh damn sucks for you (again) it was backwards compatible too huh? Id get move but i have a Wii so i wont waste the money, how far did you get in 13?
    Well I think FF13 did it, because of the freezing problem with the 60GB Phats, or it's really old, the latter being the best imo. So yeah, it plays PS3 games for about 5 minutes, then freezes.

Anyway I'm getting the Move Bundle for christmas.
    I didn't play BbS on critical because over the summer my PS3 broke, and I kind of lost my motivation to play any game, let alone on it's hardest difficulty, otherwise I would've. I mean I beat GoW3 on Chaos. That was a total bitch.

And I figured we should continue our conversation in VM's so a mod doesn't get mad and delete those posts. Or something.
    lol I'm debating wether I should take the time to like fill out vens log, or start a new ven on proud or critical.
    I'll be joining up in a while. it's currently my best option to carve a nice future for my family, when I start one.
    woooooooow your life sounds soooooooo great (sarcasm) beat bbs final episode & all! so worth it, the game was awsome! Im at the final boss in final fantsy 13, hje's fucking hard!!!!! also do you listen to flaka?
    Lol alrighty I hope it goes well you need a torrent downloader.

Uh I believe you beat the game under each character, with all Xehanorts reports and his letter, then start the final episode, if you missed a report, go back, egt it and then beat that characters episode again.
    Lol yeah I know the smallest I found without looking to far was 3 gigs but thats horrible quality so it's a tosssup i just hope you can get ti to play lol I had to download like 3 things to play the video.
    ugh, you sound like my mom & lil brother. at least you didnt say secret life, all they talk about is whos fucking who.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back