• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
luna008
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• yeah, he's kind of..well even less patient then me, so he's badgering me to get what he needs to change on his temp
    noticed that, i'm actually waiting for icmasticc to tell me what my bro, darkfire21 has to change with his temp.
    yes, and they're usually pretty good;although i dislike waiting for your ideas to turn into posts..god i hate waiting..
    not if they're being used as a power source...yeah, not letting a boss battle end easily..you're gonna have to work to beat this one
    well, i thought that i'd have the boss be an an agent of voideus, made out of the darkloids still above ground; sort of like the jenova battles of ffvii
    It doesn't matter to me. That would shock people I'm sure but, it would also move the story along.
    Lol, no problem. This RP is moving at a good pace....there's no reason for filler to kill it now.
    I just now posted. However, I'm running out of info to work with lol. I feel filler territory coming on. Tell Grandsword to move the story along now, it would be a good time. Qster decided to do whatever he's going to do with Balus's body but, everyone else is now gathered in the same location. Anymore stalling, and filler will begin its destruction of the RP.
    Man oh man....I probably shouldn't be surprised. DW is sorta kinda niche'.....kind of. It's like this. Do you like or mind or think you can stomach extreme blood, guts, and gore? Very graphic scenes of violence combined with heavily coarse language? If so, you might be interested in DW. The anime is decent(sort of), but the manga is far better.
    What the? People don't know about Deadman Wonderland? Geez.....anime in the US has changed over the years lol.
    It's called Blood & War. It's a Deadman Wonderland RP. My bad, I just got back from the theater. Saw Expendables 2.
    do you mean like a full syncro type of occurrence? Synchronization - MMKB, the Mega Man Knowledge Base - Mega Man 10, Mega Man X, characters, and more
    It's kind of annoying really. I have nothing against KH but, I've been in so many damn KH RPs, I want just one non-KH RP to do well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back