• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Macabre
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I thought so I wonder why the creater's messed with the time line so much and Dante looks way older in 4 than 3
    Oh okay I wonder why they put it between 1 and 2 since Dante looks the older than he does in 2 and to me it seems puting 4 after 2 would make more sense cause in 2 Dante never says anything about Nero or anything one more thing where did you find out that it goes 3-1-4-2 I would like to know.
    You know about DMC so I have a question I know the order of the games go in 3,1,2 but where does 4 fall is it after 2?
    I know that I'm getting KZ2, I need to look into what F.E.A.R 2 is going to be like.
    Just kinda going around asking questions, what games are you getting in later time?
    And I have to admit, the horror parts of the game had some moments of true genius here and there.

About Killzone, have you ever heard anything about the first game? Do you know if it's any good?
    I bought the Sonic Mega Collection with all the Genesis games and the Mega Man X Collection with the SNES and PS1 games.
    Buying them on VC would probably be a lot more expensive.

Oh, I remember F.E.A.R.. I used to watch the walkthrough on Youtube because I thought it had an interesting story. I'd probably be too much of a wimp to play them personally though.

On the other hand, Killzone's got my attention lately, too. Sadly I only have a Wii though. xD
    I hear the reviews on that one are pretty good too.
    Thanks a bunch. :]
    Well, I see it happens to other people too around this time. Is it cold around where you live right now?

Well, not really. I've been playing older games I've already had but never really got into. So I've been playing older Sonic and Megaman games, mostly retro stuff.
    What about you?
    :D
    Yeah, I've been alright, just having this cold again and again, damn Winter season. :/
    School's also been going pretty well. What about you?

That's good to hear. :]
    Well, it's not really dead yet, so... ; 3
    MON

Hey man, it's been a while. How've you been?
    Hope we get to see you more often again now that Blue's fanclub reopened. <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back