• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mite
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I guess she was already interacting with him before, kind of. It makes her reaction all the sadder, though. :c He is easy for her to make fun of, usually, though. :D
    Wow, I did! Cool! :D

I don't think he planned on it... why would he have any idea that Ayumi was even near? I figured he'd think she was back at the competition. But at this point, he's planned so much it's hard to tell what's planned and what's not. @-@ He certainly was caught off guard by how long Chihiro's liked him, at least. That wasn't planned.
    Thanks, just went to go read it! :D

...Wow... I did not see that coming... Poor Chihiro was true and sincere, but of no use... And Katsuragi... that was heartless to say. ;-; What'll Ayumi do after seeing her friend treated like that?
    Maybe I'll put it in a spoiler tag. I think I've seen it done like that before.

...How do you make the spoiler tags that open, rather than turn the words black?
    It's no problem at all. Barely an inconvenience, even. It's all fixed now. Hope I did it right. c: I have those moments all the time. xD
    Would the front post seem too full if there were a lot of videos in it? If not, I'm all for adding some of the runner-ups.
    I won't ask who it is, since it's supposed to be a secret for privacy. I do hope we get more feedback, but we might not. Raix_Feather might vote, I think.
    Hey man, sorry, I don't have the means here to connect my DS with the internetz, I'm in my room now in my bed with my laptop and connection here is pretty weak + if I sneak downstairs, my mom will be nagging all day tomorrow xd. Ugh, time differences suck so much ;/
    Thank you Mite for bringing me the instructions. But was actually just at the club looking over instructions and choosing one lol. Was a hard decision to make but I think the one I chose works best. Now to see what everyone else chooses tomorrow huh? That's okay if you do log off, it's pretty late. Well at least you got all your baking done for their return.

Your welcome. Was glad to participate in something for a change. See you later then. Goodnight Mite.
    The dreaded snow. I haven't gotten any yet but it won't be much longer now. Oh wait got a little bit yesterday, but it was like a rain kind of snow that didn't stick real long. That's understandable, I'm still getting used to the cold weather here. Nope, wasn't really sure what to expect in Wisconsin since it was my first time going there and Chicago. Never thought about Wisconsin having cows. I would assume their would be cows there. Or at least I would think so. If I remember correctly I thought it was really weird and cool to see an upside down white house. Went on this river ride that had a speed boat that I was on which was really fun. But that's bout all I did there, but during my short stay there I thought it was a nice state.

Hmm like a fund raiser kind of thing? Or a bake sale? Cookies are a good choice for something like that and their not hard to make.
    I did. Was a lot of fun to visit. I was on vacation, an I was actually in Chicago but went up to Wisconsin to see what was their. Was in the summer too, thought it was pretty up there. So I got to see two places instead of just one.

Oh. Sounds nice to have the place to yourself and all the cookies you could eat. Well you could eat some since your going thru the trouble of baking them something while their gone. So why cookies if you don't mind me asking?

Also if you want to ask me anything your free to do so.

Okay, works for me.
    Eastern time for me. (I've been their a few times!). 2:03am for me. How come late night baking? Lol so you were serious! Chocolate chip cookies always smell the best when their cooking.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back