• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mite
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Football is a huge thing at my school which is probably why I don't like it. IT frustrates me with its funding. Grr! XP j/k.

It's somewhat interesting when I go to the school games and watch. And, since I'm in band, I'm required to. :3
    :3 You've got a point... I'm not sure if my grandparents are as into as she is, but she barely talks about it to us, so we're not to into it.
    I'm glad to hear that. I'm doing better than I was earlier, at least. c:

No, I don't follow football, even though my mom is a huge fan. :c And neither does my dad, I think... just mom... it's odd...
    Okay, I'll make sure to take a look at them. Thank you for contributing to the club, Mite. c:

So how are you today?
    Oh I see. Hmm maybe you could ask king_mickey rule if you have the time. Or probably sometime in the future you might have access to better wifi.
    Hey Mite. Have you ever tested the wifi with anyone else recently on Black/White?
    Me too...xI It's likely that we will get denied the chance to see the goddess again. Maybe that devil who likes to cut things will show up? She seems like she might figure things out, soon...

I'm looking through the suggestions now. I'm not an expert on judging music, but I'm leaving my opinion on your suggestions in the club in just a little bit.

Then I'm probably getting off for bed. Good night!
    xD You've got a good point, there! That'd be a hilarious ending!

I really like Ayuki and Chihiro, too. They're both very realistic, confident, easy-going upbeat girls with their own talents and ambitions. And Kanon's arc was great, with the tazer and the opposition and all. :p After that confession, things got really interesting, too...
    (Sorry about the lapses. Connectivity issues)She mentioned her sister only once before, so it does seem pretty odd to theorize about. I'm not sure if it'll be brought up again or not.

Yeah,I think Elsie will stay on Earth as Keima's sister, and Haqua couldn't just leave her crush forever. The girls will probably forget, but Keima hopefully will get to keep all his memories. I'm pretty sure the goddesses will return, though.

So, who's your favorite captured girl? I like Shiori. c:
    I've heard theories that said scientist may be Elsie's sister, since Elsie never saw her during the arc. That capture... wow. Poor Keima didn't understand those desires at all. At least he wasn't one to get excited or nervous about the physical aspects of the change. XD

Oh, that may have been foreshadowing! It sounds just like him!
    I know, Keima is pretty crazy for Yokkyun. The teacher is partners with the little scientist, right? They must be a very strong pair. Also, I love Yui's goddes arc! Keima almost got captured himself! xD

...That sounds awesome! 8D I really hope that happens! It'll be an epic moment for him, and it'll show his character development! Great theory! :D After all this is over, do you thing the devils will have to return? That'll be a sad parting for Elsie and Haqua.

It makes a lot of sense, really. If it's done well enough, it won't really seem like a cop-out. It's just that the girls have mostly gotten equal attention in the series, save for Elsie, Haqua, and Tenri, who show up more. Him not explicitly ending up with anyone could make sense.
    Haqua lately has recieved a lot of character growth, and she does like Keima. If asked, he would say Yokkyun, of course. xD But if he really sat down and considered girls from the real, I wonder who he'd say... he's been getting character development, too, after all, since he sometimes has problems staying completely chaste and apathetic during captures. :p

I think him going with Chihiro there may make Ayumi jealous and maybe the goddess will show. Or maybe it will be in Chihiro. Both show signs, and it's so hard to figure out. I can't wait to see who it turns out to be. Something else that's bothering me, though... is his teacher. The female one...
    I really like it, too! I started with the anime, but rather than wait for the second season, I switched to reading it. :3

Hm... at first, I was all for Keima/Elsie, but now I think Tenri is good for him as well. They were childhood friends, after all. :D You?

Also, I think Ayumi has the goddess. What do you think? Chihiro or Ayumi?
    Hi Mite. It's alright and your welcome. I had a lot of fun playing in that forum game too, that I thought we ought to be friends. Since we were having so much fun and all. lol taking it as far as we did was a blast that I wouldn't mind having a second round to go at it to claim the circle again. Exactly it was fun so that's all that matters. Besides it's a game so it's suppose to be fun. Uh huh. I'm sure we'll run into each other again sometime soon. Wether it's here or in a forum game.
    Lack of news slows everything down. :c I'll try brainstorming, too! :D I'll tell you if I come up with something!

Wow, that's an awesome idea! If she doesn't have a day, that should definitely be it! Can I mention that to the Xion club? :3
    Poor Roxas, the year's too short. I do wish it could be more active. Roxas is so awesome. But that's what lack of news does. We need a topic. :c I'm not too busy to help out a friend! :D

That doesn't sound too demanding, I think. :3
    Hi, Mite! How are you doing?

Yay, a plot to raise activity in Roxas's fanclub!(I need to find out one for Kairi's. :I) I'll help any way I can! :3 I'm not sure there's a Roxas day? When could we have it? I mean, Xemnas is 1/1, Xigbar is 2/2, Axel is 8/8 (I think that's how it goes, at least). There is no 13/13, though. :c I'm not sure an art dump would work, but we could try.

You're welcome! I'm happy to have you on board! c: I hope it becomes fun and successful! :D

You've got a point...plus, I would like an Axel plushie for Kairi and Roxas to hang out with... X3 But should we bother her like that? :c (Says the girl who kinda hunted her down to gain admittance into the Kairi club. ^///^)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back