• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mite
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hi Mite! Its tonight and I'm doing good. So how are you doing? Having fun? Also what's your timezone btw?
    Oh!! Okay. Thanks Mite for letting me know. The other two I picked are fine right? But that's fine if Ventus doesn't go through. I like the other two I nominated better anyways.
    What game do you use? Probably Black/White I suppose? Since my pokemon there aren't really strong, they in their 60's so yeah ;d. But I'll try to battle you later, although it can become difficult timewise since I live in Europe and all
    I honestly didn't expect to be this close. xD I wonder how he'll get out of this one. :3

Okay, that sounds like a plan. Of course, if it comes down to it, you'll get to help in the executive decision as well, considering how much you've contributed to this. c:
    I'm doing fine. Still shocked about that latest chapter!

That sounds like an excellent plan to me. I wonder if that's long enough... I think it is.

No, I've gotten none. Like I said, I'm not sure how many are interested. :c
    Hello. c:

Hm... If no one else has nay suggestions, we could move on, I suppose. Narrowing it down might take a while, but it provides more choice... Then again, a lot of the members don't seem particularly interested in deciding a theme, so I think a vote for a song wold probably be best.
    It does sound a lot like Twilight Town's themes, huh? I personally like it. Nice and calm and gentle and humble. c:

I've gotta head to bed, so goodnight! Sweet dreams!
    I'm looking through some pokemon mystery dungeon songs to see if any of them fit. When I post them, will you give me your feedback?
    I asked Lan for a few. He has really good taste, but nothing really fit, which is a real shame. :c I don't know what the deadline should be... Sorry, I'm still new to leading a club and everything... ^^'
    Any type of song is acceptable for suggestions. Lyrics, no lyrics, KH, non-KH. Any suggestion you think is good will work. Thanks again for all this, Mite. :3
    It'd be unfair if I made the final decision, so we should make a poll. When we put up a poll, we can take it back down after it's done, right. Or will I have to make a separate thread so it doesn't just hang there after the decision has been made?

Also, I'll give you feedback on Wonderland and Friends in my heart really soon.
    Most of the funding our school raises goes to sports. like the Halloween Carnival. The classes all sell to earn money, 75% goes to the sports, and they keep 25%. Plus, they have a Quarterback club all about raising funds for them. I understand that, though. Sports can be expensive. The band sometimes sell candy or stuff to get more in our budget.
    For me it's my cousin on the football team. He always comes and brags about all the funding they get to have and their new fieldhouse while the band isn't getting new instruments. We get in fights a lot, too. ^^'
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back