• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
MomentoMori
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, but they get a lot of things. And, plus if they sell it here they might get a lot of cash, because so many people want them.
    How's it going tonight? Do you think they're going to release KHFM, KHIIFM, and BBSFM any time soon after Re:Coded comes out.
    Well, Larxene and Axel talked about the Heartless in Kingdom Hearts Re:Com, remember? Larxene said that when a person becomes a Heartless they usually lose their minds, but Sora didn't and Xehanort remained his human form.
    Yeah, tell me about it. I'm tired of having to go through KHII, Days, and Re:Com just to watch the same cutscenes over and over again.
    Yeah, that's true. Maybe, I am just excited about the new Kingdom Hearts games coming out. I really hope Axel comes back somehow. It would be cool to see Lea and Axel meet each other.
    Oh, and one of my other dreams involved like a vision of Sora closing his eyes as he began to fall into the darkness. Then, I saw Axel slashing at some Heartless and he turned to look at something. He had a disappointed look on his face and disappeared. What do you think this means?
    Yeah, I think I might be improving upon my theory, though.

I think someone was able to create the X-blade and summon Kingdom Hearts. But, the power was too much for the Keyblader wielders to contain and it ended up creating the Pureblood Heartless from the people's darkness and they were banished to the Realm of Darkness. As for, the Princesses of the Hearts, do you think that they have some connection to the X-blade? I am just getting this feeling like they have something to do with the Keyblade Wars.

Maybe, I should make this into the thread.
    Um, this may sound stupid. But, you know in BBS when the Neo-Shadows attacked Ventus, Master Xehanort released his darkness, and Vanitas was created, how could Heartless exist back then? My thought on the Heartless, well the Pureblood Heartless origin, anyways. It involves the Keyblade Wars. I believe the Keyblade Wars that Master Xehanort spoke about were the creation of the Heartless. I think that someone was able to create an X-blade and released the power of Kingdom Hearts. But, something happened and Kingdom Hearts turned on all the Keybladers and turned them into Heartless. I think the only Heartless that were around were the Keybladers' Heartless. And, that they didn't increase until the creation of the Emblem Heartless and the worlds fell to darkness.
    I want to do a fanfic on this anime called Ghost Stories. But, I really want to get ahold of the show in Japanese with English subs. The problem is it is hard to find. I am really getting tired of the English version, because it's becoming annoying.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back