• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
MomentoMori
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• That's cool. You can check it out if you want. YouTube - 3 - (DUB) - Raise the Curtain!! Cursed School Arts Festival Kutabe!!
    Well, I made the connection while I was dreaming. XD

<3 Very true. Wouldn't be Sephiroth without the sexy drawl <3

No, it isn't bad at all. <3 Though it is sad when you learn they are married/dating. But then I squee when i see them with their significant other because they look so happy!
    <3

I just added a few more of my fav VAs on FB! <3 I am a happy person!

Lol "If it's despair you want...then I shall provide." His voice is so damn sexy! I love this man!

Right! OMG! i freaked out when I made the connection last night! XD

All of my favs are cute or sexy as well!
    O_O The REALLY cute guy? O_O Why have I never known that was him? And I see him in movies and tv shows all of the time! And I never knew! He hardly sounds like Sephiroth or Superman when he uses his normal speaking voice! The man can act and voice act! -starts looking up everything he's done-

XD XD XD I'm gonna start watching his scenes now lmao!

He does, in a weird way. Matthew and Crispin even have the same look feature-wise.
    Woah, seriously! -starts looking for the exact episode- Nip/Tuck was such a good show, but I also fell off track with it.

Matthew isn't so much "nerdy" but very goofy. He is super smart, but he has a very charming personality! Lol, oh my notebook is famous now XD they needed prop books and I lent them my notebook. MGG cut his hair and he looks so cute! The episode comes out November 3rd so look out for it XD
    He wasn't. But there are a lot of fans who believe him to be. It is madness. George Newbern has a better voice. Lance Bass has a very young voice and would suck if he was Sephiroth.

Yeah! Shemar kissed my cheek and Matthew was a total sweetie and cute and is so goofy and cool! -faints-
    Yeah, which is good. He deserves the love he gets and more! D: People still think Lance Bass was a better Sephiroth than George Newbern, so I don't find that shocking at all. (Considering Lance Bass only did runts and attack phrases...>_>)

-starts having a panic attack- Criminal Minds was filmed at my school today. Amazing things happened. It was beautiful. I had a panic attack. My bosses saw me have a panic attack after I got the best thing in my life to happen. More bests of my life happened. I still don't believe today was real.
    How's it going tonight? I got the news about the gay college student who commited suicide from my mom, which I mentioned in my post. Anyways, I was looking up this girl named Mary Bell. She and her friend, Norma Bell (no relation) killed two toddlers in the UK during the late 1960s. And, I've also looked up a boy named Dedrick Owens, who killed a girl at his elementary school. The story goes like this, Dedrick found a gun owned by his uncle at his mom's house or something. He decided to bring it to school. And, he set the gun off. It killed a girl named Kayley Rollands (I think I spelled it right). She was rushed to the hospital, but she died of cardiac arrest. Dedrick screamed at the girl before she died, "I don't like you."

I've heard they think it was a hate crime, because Dedrick was African-American and Kayley was European American. They were both six-years-old. Dedrick is the youngest shooter and Kayley the youngest victim of a school shooting. This took place in Michigan, by the way. And, the school was closed down and demolished in 2009.
    I'm sure he won't. The KH fanbase hasn't treated him as well. I know I had my trepidations when he replaced Zane, but he grew into the role. Now I separate it as Epcar being Terranort --> Xehanort the Apprentice, then Zane as Xehanort's Heartless, then Epcar being the revived Xehanort's Heartless in Re:CoM --> Rikunort. And Zane is amazing, but Epcar sold it when he made his speech on Darkness. And I always loved Epcar, Batou being one of my favorite characters he's voiced.

I wanted to comment but I was having too happy of a day to really respond in relation. But I do understand him. No, I didn't see the post. I've been holing myself up in studying for a psyc test, going to work, and this one major event that made me the happiest person in the world this week and especially today. I wonder what game. I hope it is a good one :D

Do you watch Criminal Minds?
    How's it going this afternoon? I am having trouble beating Vanitas. I got him down to his last life point, but I have a hard time filling up the gauge and avoid taking damage from him.
    I dunno. I have to beat Vanitas Lingering Spirit, then fight Mysterious Figure. Well I have to go bed so goodnight. I've got school tomorrow :C
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back