• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Monkey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• maybe the area you live in, but from my recollection, until the collapse of the financial world, muslim hatred was the hot topic. Shitty protests? The only protests I can recall are the 1 or 2 small ones against the mosque with extremist teachings. And the racist movie is nothing compared to the anti-muslim propaganda post 9/11. But it's safe to say neither of us can speak for each other because you're not european and I'm not american, though all I can say is that arabs in europe feel just as empowered because of our accessibility, tolerance and financial arrangements for immigrants. Just because some politician is racist doesn't erase the fact that there are just as many mosques as there are churches where I live and that most immigrants have lived hand in hand with the local population for ages
    thread got closed so I couldn't reply, but what was it again that makes you believe hatred towards arabs is much higher in europe than in the US? just because we have a bleached racist and denmark has a cartoonist doesn't mean our problem is bigger than that of the states, and it says something when you consider europe has a much higher percentage of arabic immigrants than the US.
    C
    ................wow that's awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You glad to be back? That was a good prank you and Silh pulled off. I somehow knew it would be a joke. =P
    How was your break too?
    C
    hey monkey i've been wondering. what does it mean when your username is bright pink
    Wait, first I see that you are a admin, then a staff member, now a retired mod. Are you even a admin at all?
    ahh i see haha. well, you have at least a handful of people that would love to see it happen so don't forget that.

your welcome. i just point things out when i notice them lol.

yeah well don't let that community down or else we'll bring out the pitchforks XD.
    thanks for making the articles/threads you do. they're always quite the interesting read and i usually agree with what you're saying. keep up the good work please :).

fyi though -

i'm almost for certain that should be "vein." if you're the type of person to care about that sort of thing, you might want to change it.

and congrats on admin status.
    K
    Thank you... Thank you so very, very much.
    C
    It's basically like simba came back.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back