• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I like Hip-Hop and a lot of R&B, but I also like some alternative and even dance music once in awhile i listen to japanese music too.
    So you're a somewhat attractive female..with a Pikachu fetish....it seems. That got you a lot of attention. How do feel about that?
    Lots of snack food, various things from my house, a couple letters from me and my brother, a pin from one of our friends, Japanese snack food, ramen, etc. D:
    :c That sucks.

I'm organizing all the stuff for the care packages I'm sending off tomorrow. There's so much freaking stuff. ;~;
    Well... game and various information, sure. I don't look up that much stuff but TV show quotes I know for some reason.
    My boyfriend's a nerd for everything. Comics, games, movies, EVERYTHING. He's a total know-it-all, too. He knows random facts about everything. It's weird.

And then we have arguments over dumb shit like quoting TV shows...
    That's pretty much how it is here. I mean he's good at baking but I dunno. I just like baking more than he does.

And my boyfriend liked KH2 more than KH1 but still doesn't like them that much.
    Oh god I'm jealous. :D

My boyfriend's weeaboo, too, and he's a cook so... :3 teheehehehe. He cooks for me all the time. Since we know of the Japanese market we can cook a lot of dishes now. It's nice.
    Weeaboo is a term for people who are obsessed with Japan. It's kind of derogatory like Otaku used to be.
    Same too much frosting doesnt taste good, but for my favorite dessert my choice would have to be cookies there just so good
    Sorry to bring you down. :c

If you ever want to know about Japanese shit try asking me. I'm super weeaboo and know a bunch of random shit.
    Actually it is a Japanese snack they just probably distributed from Thailand or something. D: It happens.

And I've had Thai food. It's pretty good, too. The places by me are really big and expensive though. :c
    Kinda. I'm more a Chinese/Japanese fan.

I seriously love Japanese snack food. It's amazing.
    Heh. I'm full right now. I went to a Japanese market and got a couple things at the bakery. :3 yumm~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back