• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
otakudemon13
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Ha, allow me to appoligize for finding that touching memory amusing in a cute way, especially given your current avatar to use as base for the thought.
    That stinks. :( But I'm sure you'll still be friends no matter what. ^^ I draw occassionally. I can't upload anything here yet though. :(
    Yay! *Clapping Cheerfully* were both doing awesome! xD

Wow! a paopu fruit keychains sounds awesome! and your friend is amazing to give you such cool gift. ^^

Well, I gotta go, I'll see ya later. bye :)
    ... Did you start out as penpals, or did one of you move away from the other?

[IMG] Well good luck to you both, then.
    It's something that's thrown a lot with his character(The cowboy's), but this is the definition > Urban Dictionary: bambina

Something like, 'share one and your destiny's will be intwined? If not, I have no idea
    Kay ^.^

Yeah, I was afraid of that

Umm, nothing really [IMG] ... I was kinda hoping you had something in mind [IMG]

Is that right? Well, good for both of you, then, bambina [IMG]
    What did you get to do yesterday? Do something fun? :D Have you ever made a promise with one of your best friends?
    I'd say anti-social, but even that's unlikely. As we're having a conversation right now, granted over the internet. But still, and it's not like you've refused to talk to me yet ^_^
    Even your friends in real life call you Kairi!? -mind is blown- Ouo Wow.

So, how is Kairi doing today?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back