• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Raeneth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Alright, see that is all you had to say, but answer me this question. Why did you do it twice? If you would have just gave me the negative rep once and said not to make one word post I would have stoped. You broke the rules by abusing the rep system. Some mod.
    Don't delete my messages, just tell me why you did it. I mean don't bitch out and not tell me. I don't really care of the fact that you did it, I would just like to know what post they were for, and why it is against the rules to only have one word post. Just tell me why I can't have a one word post.
    Also, the Grab Bag was a great idea. Kept things spicy. Now I get to Lulz at Ig about winning his prized lance. I was actually curious to see if you were going to let me participate.
    Hewo Rae :3 , just droppen by to say that I have to change my squad tag because it does not work on the inferno. But I do not want the title to change.
    I waz gonna give my KK, not much use for it really, with the 3 Wishes and Iron Gaurd and Leaf Bracer and Upper Slash no more.
    Hmph..... Stupid memory card made me get off so now I missed the grab bag. T.T First I gotta restart FF VII now THIS???
    Hey Rae sorry to bother you but, could you check the "How to make a Squadron" thread please if you haven't already.
    Thank you! :3
    Hey rae quick question can i had 2 more things in m grab bag post? i wanna add a chocobo cap and clothes :3 the more items in the bag the harder it is to get the stuffs that's awesome :D and i accidentally bought two hats anyway lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back