• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Recon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, I beat it in a few days lol haven't played since.

Don't have a pc or the time. Nobody ever chats when I visit anyways. I've been kind of busy.
    not much, I've been looking for a job, had a few day jobs..only got paid for one though.
    yo, whats new new? I just skyped with Chuman, was the strangest thing lol

what happen to everyone here, muh frendz
    So, out of curiosity, how are Mac Miller and Macklemore not a part of the "Hip-Hop" genre? I mean, Mac Miller seems like a total douchenozzle, but he doesn't seem like anything other than a Hip-Hop artist. As for Macklemore, well, he also seems to adhere pretty strongly to the genre. Now, I don't know much about either artist, and I'm not a huge fan of Hip-Hop, so I'm just interested in seeing what about these two is so unrelated to Hip-Hop to you.
    actually, macklemore is very hip-hop, he just isn't rap.

mac miller's a douchehat tho
    Thanks Recon buddy I'm probably leaving the site soon I'm finding it harder and harder for me to stay. I miss the good old days when we could play Mario Kart 7 together. I've been playing it again lately, just for fun.
    Not even Dwight can hold the show down anymore, have you even watched season 8 and 9? so bad..
    Now Wecon

I heurd yoo wike da owffice

and dats coow

bwut....

iwt was bwetter wif Steve Cawwell
    Two weeks? usually takes a few months for an anti-depressant to really kick in.

I've been on Zoloft for almost a year, (100mg), it really does help me with my anxiety, but sends me in to deep dark depression every now and again.
    I'm more depressed then before I started taking it. I'm going to try and wean myself off(after speaking to my med doctor of coarse) I'm going to look into
    alternative solutions.
    I haven't been playing videos games lately. My 3ds just sits on my night stand.
    I've been pretty lost in life lately, depression, drinking. I don't even know who I am anymore man.
    I've been popping in and out of khi, but I just have nothing to post. I feel like a emotionless zombie..
    so don't expect me to be as active again.

^
    Long reply I know. I just needed to write that out.....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back