• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Recon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I deleted your post in this thread so that the situation didn't escalate any further. Speak with me if you have any additional concerns about this.
    When have I ever been mean to you? I was joking around because we've chatted before on IRC and I figured it was fine to be a little silly but I'm sorry if I offended you or sounded mocking.
    Okay this is going to sound really dumb and it's honestly none of my business so I have no right to ask, but are you okay? Your posts in the Bravely Default thread seem so unlike the usual Recon.
    The evil ugly goblin like man with wings hided in my shadow and capture both of the ice hornes. Now I need to chase him down all the way the place where the fire crystal is located~
    I need some help for the theme, did you have any particular ideas when you were talking about vBulletin styles?
    I've been doing okay. I'm just trying to finish a fanart for the countdown before Kingdom Hearts 3D releases.
    Never got the point of Tumblr. And I can start to imagine, lots of pictures and gifs are posted there.
    hiimdaisy pictures by peachifruit - Photobucket

Ace Attorney, MGS, Persona and other stuff are in there. You can also find some BADASS dubs of the comics on YouTube.
    Just to clear things up; I didn't make any of the comics, I'm just linking them. :v
    And yeah, lol. I pretty much read the entire webcomic, back when I used to spend hours reading webcomics (like Heroes Inc., Captain SNES, etc.).
    Wanna battle in the Freestyle thread? I want to make another post, as I haven't been here in four days, but it's getting kind of boring posting random flows.
    Really? Wow, that was pretty quick. I just sent them out, some of them are just old. :p

Now you hafta send me something. *u*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back