• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Recon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh man, damn it, I could have won? wooooooooow. lol
    sorry man, ZzzZZ tired. -_- 3:23am
    how late are you gonna be up? I bet we can reach 10,000 moogles in like 45 min if we wanted. lol

I really want to reach it tonight..I just need one other person.
    so how can you see who repped you? I remember you talking about it, its simply out of curiosity..not rep for rep lol
    Yeah, it made me laugh so much too. Though, I do wonder if he was just trolling the thread or if he seriously listens and does that xD
    I'm glad it made you feel great! I'm here to please, apparently. ^^

I think I did? Yup! I think I might have had a little too much fun the day, that's why I didn't come on until like a day later. xD
    I wouldn't say I'm "cool". I'm just not a jerkface. <3
    Same here. I'm studying for my finals as well. Hmm the Mother series, I've only finished Mother 3 and it really appears to be one of the series best. I personally couldn't finishing 1/2 because the grinding was a bit excessive/difficult to navigate so I'm satisfied with just playing 3. There should be a translation patch and an emulator is your best bet to play it. I am anticipating Pokemon Black/White 2 and Bravely Default. I think Kingdom Hearts 3D is pretty obvious hence my presence here lol. Although at the same time, I don't want to overwhelm myself with too many games because I do want to make room to practice digital art, Japanese, and other things so I am rather very careful of the games I'm buying.
    Now that I'm done replying to everyone.

Sup? Thanks for birthday wishes in my fc! It was soooo nice of you. I hope you liked your little shout out and crap. :D

Congrats on making premium too! Haha, spammer. jk xD
    Thanks! The text just needed to be there :3

If you're interested, I made variations for all of Agnes and Tiz' job outfits and dumped it on FFN's tumblr~
    Yeah, it's Agnes from Bravely Default! :D I just had to make it my new avi once I saw the site update ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back