• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ruran
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• We've been voice chatting for the last few days. :3 She was the one who got me Pokemon Y. ^^ Distance is getting to be more and more of a problem, though. :(
    i have kicked them into high gear did you not see all of the subsections i obliterated rofl
    it's "supposed" to be but i look at it more like "HEY YOU'RE MAKING A NAME FOR YOURSELF" so rofl

i might change the description to suit my whims. 8D
    Hey, boss! :3 What's shaking?

I finally posted Chapter One in CW! :D it took me hours to type it up, check for errors and paste it there to tidy it up and now it's up! :D I sure do hope everybody like it. :3

I'm so pooped just from typing! U-U
    The thing is, I instinctively is able to beat the boss without looking at guides.. I think I must had been an swordwoman at one point in another life. :D

Okay, talk to you later and I'll be back at 9, 9:30 at the latest. C:
    That was off Devantart.com.. and I can't draw very well. D: I can barely draw.. I always have to trace it. T_T

The only thing I'm good at is beating bosses.. U_U
    I'm always silly, Ruran! xD Beside, I love joking around since it helps people be in a good mood. :)

Oh, Oh!! I was just going through and look:

*gives you tons of praise from me* You got more from me! >:D

You jest at me? D: *le gasp* But I never got anyone to jest at me. xP

It gotta be for you to have all those power at your fingertips~
    O_O Now I will have to give you total praise and respect for you. *bows down to you*

Aww..D: Do you need a partner up there? I can be.. but that takes years of hard work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back