• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ruran
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It is AWESOME!! :D

I watched Left Behind and I got to say that I was surprised and sad at the end of it. There was some pretty awesome funny moments. xD Dat Joke Book~
    Yeah, you're right. ^_^

Yep, I have. Ellie's my absolute favorite character! ^_^ she's just so freaking awesome! I kinda wish I could play her instead of Joel..~ Of course, there's Left Behind now, so that's that. :D Aww.. D: I'm sowwie!
    As your adviser, I must advise you to work; Why, this place would be falling in shambles if it weren't for you, my Highness! *merely pointing it out as can be.*

I think I'm now terrified of Clickers and Hunters now.. I had a dream last night and man, it felt so real.. so intense! :O
    Okay, good night~

Have a safe sleep and be sure to have your Spirits partners with ya while you're in the Sleeping Realm. >:D
    Welcome~

Oh, ruran.. You never cease to amaze me. And I agree: It was cute the first time, but please.. Let's release it already!!
    x"D You're so hilarious, Ruran.. and I love it!

Yep! Strangely enough, I have this foreboding feeling that it is going to be released in September.. Probably because of KH1.5 HD Re:Mix~
    I'm beginning to think about calling you, Ruran: Queen of the Lazy. x'D

I gotta tell you: the bonus scenes actually make sense for everything.. I'm loving the final mix so far~
    I never finished Re:COM.. D: Vexen is one hard biatch to beat!

Watching some videos of KH2:FM.. Just to see the extras. :3
    .... I should have known that one.. U_U

It sounded familiar to me, but I couldn't place it. Now I know! ^_^

I so love the Pride-Lands! I love being a cute animal. :3
    ;)

Okay. *grabs my car keys and take you in my car and drives away into the sunset* Is that better, dear?~
    I make them work by doing naughty things~ x)

I have a car, but like I said: not many going on around here. I just wish there was a place I could go to~
    Do you know what I do with those who rubs in my face..?

No, not often.. and I'm a homebody too; Just nothing cool happens in town..
    Did you just seriously rub it in my face..? :O

I agree.. And you know what? Either my town gets all festive or I'm moving to the next state where cool stuff happens!
    *sniff* You seems to have excuses for everything! xD

Thursday night is so slow.. There's not much to do in town. D:
    Yes, it's so good! :D

Pfft, you're so lazy, ruran. xD But then again, so am I.. I barely got to do my chores today. Dx
    *goes to make some tea and comes back with two cups of tea* Here you go: One for you and one for me! ^_^

*sits on the couch and takes a sip out of the cup* Ahh..~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back