• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ruran
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• *comes in via Corridor of Light* Hello, Superior of the light, Xarurn.

How goes the plan to overtake the realm of KHI? :3
    I actually just saw it recently, or it may have never occurred to me to show it to you actually.

T-shirts are like the rite-of-passage into the world we are going to attempt to enter. We're going to make this a whole, fleshed out thing too. Like people can equip more powerful combs and brushes, and depending on the thickness of their hair, they may need a sturdier bamboo brush rather than a plastic comb. Oh the depth.
    Burns from what is in your eye, from the crying, or the combination? Also, can you believe there is a t-shirt that was spawned from that video?

And yes, in some way shape or form, hair fighting will become thee new thing, and it will start here, in the form of Kingdom Hearts
    I think you need to see this: The Pointy Bits

But could you imagine Sora and someone else with crazy hair, maybe Axel or Cloud, just hair-fighting to the death? When their hair collided in battle, would it make a clanging noise like swords, or a totally unknown noise? The possibilities...
    Yeah, he probably had to register his hair as a lethal weapon upon getting that haircut, its a danger to everybody's well being
    Yeah, didn't think so, PUNK.

Oh, so that was him in the 80's. Here's a more recent photo:
    Spoiler Spoiler Show
    There you go again, don't make me laugh out loud, other people in my home may begin to suspect I'm crazy!

And here:
    Spoiler Spoiler Show
    Oh sorry, if you want I could stop saying nice things? Um- You're username is too purple, and I don't think you could beat up Judd Nelson!
    Haha no need to thank me, I should thank you, I laughed in front of my computer quite a few times lately because of you. And you always keep the conversations interesting, It's just been nice lately to get on and see that you are posting
    I just think you should know, you are becoming one of my favorite people around here
    Indeed, it has.

Okay, good night, Ruran! :) *hugs you* I'm probably turning in soon after I finish watching some anime.
    Wow, this just went in a whole different direction rather quickly, wouldn't you say? xD

But yeah, I agree. :)
    Then get to working, milady! xD This place needs you~ Believe that!

Hahah! Oh.. *covers mouth with hands* Sorry, I get carry away.. And I'm like that too.
    Both of them are like 30 minutes away from where I live, so I could do the trip, but I'm lazy~ xP

Beside, there's going to be a bundle for Infamous: Second Son pretty soon. I can't wait for this!! *squeals in excitement*
    Haha.. Ha. xP

Anyway, I wish my Wal-mart would stop being so empty of PS4. D: I need it to get Infamous: Second Son~ It's so beautiful..!
    O_O Now, you're beginning to scare me, Ruran. D:

Um.. I think you'll do fine. *grins but is scared of you*
    I'm not judging you, my Highness~ *bows down*

It is swell~ But I'm sure you're not looking forward to facing all the Infected and the Human Hunters.. C:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back