• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SiiNz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Gav has an illness he has to deal with, so it wasn't much of a choice.
    In case you were wondering.

However, he's only leaving temporarily, so the position for now is filled.
    Yup he's retiring.
    Unfortunately, but it's life.
    And I posted in there a while ago actually.
    Sorry I had to cut our conversation short like that yesterday. I was expecting some company, but they arrived a lot earlier than I expected.
    No problem, just don't do it often.
    The odd lag is impeding my process but I'll delete it right away, thanks.
    Oh shit forgot to respond *doink!*

Yes it is <3 she went from BFF to GF, though it took a while for it to happen *squeals like a school girl*.
    Thanks ;3
    Ah, Shattered Sunrise...an old friend of the Family! It's a pleasure to chat with you on this fine evening.
    She's a perfect candidate <3 but who knows what the future holds.
    Ok, I have to be hitting the sack, the homework for me will have to wait till the morning ;-; good luck with yours.

Bye,it's been fun! :D
    Yes, for now, the KH section is in capable hands.
    And I do see it, just not right now unless some of the site staff members retire.

Well it's quite simple, from what I've seen they look for a certain "type" of person.
    If you noticed personalities vary, so they looked for the responsible type being Garth, Sociable one being me and Guardian the all around member. And this time they were being serious about the suggestions. SA is sociable and knowledgeable all the same, and she's popular, but I assume that she has enough power in her status as it is. I do trust that if she were given power she'd use it well, but right now we don't need anyone else of her stature.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back