• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Solareon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Nawh. That's not a bad job for someone who didn't want to go to college in the first place.
    That is a good idea xD
    And it's great to get a break. Did you pass all your tests?
    You know, the typical stuff. Was out all day today, got my eyebrows waxed, found out I have a stress fracture in my foot. Lol. I keep imagining my foot being stressed out xD

How are you!?
    Well I'm sure whatever you create will be entertaining and brillient =)
    xD Um, some, yes, but its my own personal preference, so some digging and poking may be required.
    Doesn't it always? x3 And I've been busy as a bee, though that's how I like it tbh <3
    Wowee everyone's popping back allofva sudden, it's nice.

And hello to you too~
    I'll keep that in mind. Next time I'm teary eyed, I'll stalk you to your home and steal all your tissues, although you have already offered them to me =)
    Well, it's really not that interesting. Pretty much just a massive sob story xD
    Lol. If you're looking for your Angel, then yes. You have the right person. I've been alright. How about yourself?
    Nice to hear that. Yeah that is an interesting idea, I actually listen to some religious apocalyptic end of the world type music artists, and read a good book about it once. I actually read a bit of your War for power rp, which caught my interest as well. Seemed like you worked on it alot as well.

But in any case another villain on the PW rp will sure mix things up.
    Nah its cool, actually I also left due to some personal problems as well. I actually went in on a 4-5 month hiatus and came back about one or two weeks ago.

You plan on being on more often?
    Hey man, just happened to see you online and decided to say hello. XD

I dont know if you remember but we were in the hawthorne rp.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back