• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Tails_Night
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• True. I know I loved FFXIII. Alot of people didn't but I nearly cried at some points because the characters were so easy to connect to. The graphics and enviroments were beautifull and the music was spectacular. The only thing I didn't like about FFXIII was that it was too linear. You couldn't explore very much until you got to pulse. I also think the back story about how cocoon and pulse were created, the gods, and the differences between cocoon and pulse fa'cie, was a little confusing.

But the SNES FF have a childhood flare to them, plus they are more of a classic fairy tale. I wish they would create a game using PS3 graphics but that had the feel of the SNES games. Castles, princesses, crystals, all that on a PS3 FF. Kinda like FFIX I guess.
    True, the DS version was nice but when it comes to FF 1-6, there is nothing like playing the 2D versions. Of course I think a 3D remake of 6 may still be really good.

With this remake, this will be the first chance I get to play the after years and I am so excited.
    Yep, I wouldn't miss getting the complete collection. Cecil's struggle between his own light and darkness was always something that made me adore him. I originally got FF4 because I just wanted to play it because it was a FF game. But after beating it, I came back to replay to see Cecil's character development all over again.
    That's okay, lol.

I always charge it till the orange light goes out and the only games I have played are BBS and Crisis Core. Yours last 6-8 hours, I thought the max was 6 if you didn't play a game. Then again it could be my settings, otherwise I could always return it and get another one because I have a 90 day return policy, lol.
    I've only had my psp for about a month and it only lasts about 3 hours, hopefully the NGP will be better.

Also I didn't know who you were at first cause you changed your avatar, lol.
    So I guess you have it now, how is it?

Lol and I agree with the more frequent thing. I wish they would have more on the Lelouch look a like.
    Here's the link if you still need it. I think you need to read chapter 6 and 7.

I agree with the umd thing, lol.
    I really wish they would make a new chrono game :(

Evangelion is the BOMB!
    I know you said you were staying away from bbs final mix stuff but the secret ending showed that there will be a BBS volume 2.

On another note I finally got a PSP and BBS :D

Also now I'm more excited for the NGP than the 3DS.
    The name Dream Drop Distance for KH3D, the trailer, BBS 2 and the Versus XIII trailer.

They haven't announced it yet but you know they always make another version right after everyone bought the first.
    Did you see the news about the games yet?

I'll wait till the price comes down and the second version of a 3ds comes out, lol.
    It would be pretty sweet if it did happen, but then you'd have to question relevance of the game to the original story, and also the fact that it's on yet another system (unless they pull a FFXIV and have a PS3 port as well).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back