• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TVA1994

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

2.5 Expectations

I could be wrong, but even at this time last year for the american version of 1.5 we heard when 1.5 was coming to america so considering were not hearing it yet im guessing maybe they planned on september or in Q3 but something maybe is pushing them to maybe releasing it to Q4. The sooner the...
  2. T

I can't play KH 3D, do I need to for KH3?

So I cant buy a 3DS so my father and sister cant play as well as I. I know the story and everything from the internet, but my father and sister who also play kingdom hearts, dont know anything about KH3D. They are going to play the KH2.5 remix when it comes out so they'll know everything for KH3...
  3. T

KH3 be released on PS3 as well?

I know its been stated KH3 is in development and will b released on Xbox one and PS4 but is their any news on if it'll b on PS3 as well? I really would rather not buy a new PS4 or Xbox one when I bought the PS3 for the future KH games....Or maybe can the PS4 games be backwards compatible to the...
  4. T

In KH 1.5 Are all the scenes now cutscences instead of bubble texts?

Basically like Kingdom Hearts BBS and I think DDD, does this new remastered KH1 and chain of memories have all cutscenes or is it like the originals with their still being text bubbles? I always hated the text bubbles i like hearing the voices all the time and i was happy to see BBS with all...
  5. T

Why I'm Excited for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix

Re: Why I'm Excited for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Good read but im sorry i dont feel the same way exactly. I am a big of a fan as any of u with kingdom hearts for years after 1 and 2 came out i still replayed them at least once every other year (until 2012). I bought and played bbs which...
  6. T

KH3's difficulty needs to be a lot harder!

Hey so if anyone in the next couple months even in the next year has a meeting, interview or just email one of the creating forces of Kingdom Hearts, can they do the world a favor and ask if they could make the difficulty harder then kh2? KH1's difficulty was very good very challenging and...
  7. T

I think i know who Young Xehanort truly is (or tied to at least)

Ok guys so bare with me, In watching Young Xehanort in 3D talk to Riku and then mickey jumps in freezes him u know that part right? Well if u keep going xehanort breaks through and knocks mickey on his backside mickey turns around and goes Oh no, are u? then xehanort's eyes glow and his voice...
  8. T

Sora's clothes in future titles

Doesnt matter much also since the ending CG scene of kh2 forshadowed totally different for kh bbs. Dont trust those foreshadows the concept may be right but the look of it and more are probably going to change.
  9. T

yea i liked the drive forms as well maybe this can do a mix of all 4 colors of the drive forms or something lol.
  10. T

Hey guys do u know what I just realized that everyone sorta just skimmed past lol. After Sora's fight with Xemnas and Young Xehanort then appears, telling him that his clothes feed the darkness within him, since unlike Riku, Sora never made any protection against the darkness inside him. That...
  11. T

Final world cinematic translations

After the first flow of time progressed and a young master xehanort became Ansem the Seeker of Darkness he was able to travel through time and change time which led to giving YMX that power. And that changed Terra, Aqua, and Ventus's destinies leading to the new time flow of what has happend...
  12. T

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

Im guessing the 7 lights are Sora, Riku, Mickey, Ventus, Aqua, Terra and Kairi. I dont think Roxas will work since he's a nobody made up of darkness and the keyblade isnt his its Sora's the only reason he had it was because of Sora and Ven. Lea i dont think will be it either but i think he could...
  13. T

Since Kh3 should be the biggest of them all maybe they should have a Mini Riku Story in it to!

So what would be cool is if after u beat the (hopefully) long, incredibly hard story of Kh3 u unlock Riku's Mini Story that either takes place during Kh3 but for what Riku does off screen or can show his story throughout like KH1 or after to show maybe in KH1 his traveling to worlds in search of...
  14. T

About Ansem's Research...

Hey so we finally found out that what Ansem hid of data inside Sora was hints and aid to find Aqua and Ven (and maybe terra) mostly. So with that im betting Yen Sid's final chance to show him be master will be for him to retrieve Aqua and Ven and bring them back for the war. Then he would be...
  15. T

Final world cinematic translations

Sora failed not because his heart weakened after feeling all that sorrow he failed because he was damaged from Xemnas and his heart fell into darkness. Yen sid did the right thing if Sora passed he would not learn what Riku had learned as well as Mickey which is to resist the darkness and fight...
Back