• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Watanuki-kun
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah some of them are a bit odd. But for every odd one we get a cool one, like Riku's deer looking one, or that big Lion Dream Eater.
    I don't know about giant robots. We do get to fight those huge Dream Eaters though. That should be pretty cool.
    Sadly, I've never kissed a boy, so I have no advice. :c
    It's not ridiculous! Many people want some romance in this season~
    The Beagle Boys are more of Pete's minions. At least they were in the movie.
    Nope nothing new has come up. People are still talking about the new trailer and posting their new theories.
    I'm sorry to hear that. It must be a hard time for you then. I hope things get better.
    Marry X-mas Watanuki! I'm doing well. Got some nice gifts this year. How are you doing?
    GIMP=GNU Image Manipulation Program. Kind of like Photoshop. I just downloaded it, and I'm not used to digital art, so this was a big accomplishment, to me~
    Hi, Watanuki-kun! Happy Holidays~
    Oh, that's where you were. I missed you. ;~;
    Hm... I don't think you missed much of anything... Oh, but I made my first GIMP picture, if that counts as something.
    Yup, I've got free time 24/7 all the way ti'll January 3rd! I want to ask you a question though? If you could choose which worlds you want to see in DDD, what would they be? I for one think they should be these:
    The Three Musketeers (Confirmed)
    The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Confirmed)
    Pinocchio (Confirmed)
    Toy Story
    The Jungle Book
    The Sword in the Stone
    One Hundred and One Dalmatians
    Pocahontas
    Tron: Legacy (Confirmed)
    They all have lots of action and falling segments for 3D, along with introductions to worlds that have been hinted for characters like Merlin or Pongo. I could easily see a Dream Merlin that can't remember anything similar to Musketeer Mickey and co. and Dream Jiminy.
    Oh hey! Sorry, I was tired so I could't really get in the mood to talk for the last few days. But tomorrow, Winter Break starts and I'm a free man!
    Oh right it's night from your end. It's morning here.

Cool. I hope so.

Also that was kinda the point. He is cool but also bad.

Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back