• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Watanuki-kun
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• *So we move on, escaping unessery battles and arrived to the staircase that lead to the next floor. We claimed up and before we enter the second floor, a huge Heartless ball attack us*
    Whoa! Where'd it come from? You're okay Waffle-chan?

(Me too. But experience is what makes it all better~)
    Hehe, sorry. Guess I got excited. *Swings staff* (I'd love to play! Sounds really interesting, but I have little experience. :3)
    Thanks. I try. I mean I may act like a jerk sometimes. Jesus wants love and peace so that's what I try to give him. Also would you care to read my work. To take notes on how to improve? Also read MadamMina's work for a better idea of what you want your fics to be like. Also DeadPool is just awesome.
    Okay, I got my self a staker. ..lol okay I'll tell you.

How do I do it: I think of a story, the characters I want to use and let them tell me what happens. Then I sit down, put on some music and then write till I think the chapter is done.

How I focus? Well I like to see a story till it's done. I just get new ideas and work. How to improve? Find someone you know to look at it and see if it has any flaws. Once they tell you what you need to fix. Fix, and keep going. You can only improve by keep doing it. Try your best, and have fun with it. Treat your characters with respect, and your fans as well.
    I aced mine, too! :D

Nope they never do seem to change.

As much as i'd like to join your battle against exams and teachers I have to log off now. My exam is early in the morning and I need to get some sleep. I'll talk with you more tommorrow though. See ya.
    *Pulls out a staff* I'll be a mage, then! :D
    ...But I'll have to conquer heartless and tests later, for now I need to get to sleep. :c Goodnight! Or good afternoon/morning/evening, whatever the case may be~
    Oh sorry man. I've been busy studying all day. Those dang final exams are killing me.

It seems like nobody really dies in a KH game. Looks like most of the Organization members will be back and we got to see Namine, Roxas, Xion, and Vanitas in the new trailer. We don't know for sure that it's the Replika. Most people believe it's the Data Riku from Coded. I don't know how it's all supposed to work I guess we will see when the game comes out.
    Yay, I love Buneary, too! <3
    Haha, it's a neat gif, isn't it? :3
    How would life be easier with PMS? Among other girl things. :p
    No, don't do that! I have tests tomorrow, too! We must face them, and get them over with! Less to think about afterwards, at least.
    That said, I wish you luck~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back