• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Watanuki-kun
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Nah, I don't think so actually. Electro therapy is really to help mentally unstable patients. Or people with EXTREME issues, in which case it attempts to train your brain to not like those things, but somebody with a strong enough will to go back to those things could easily force themselves. It's an issue that you really have to lift up to God (in my case).
    Haha, do what you think you need to do man. It's impossible to completely abandon pride, lust, being lazy you can get rid of though lol.
    Am NOT! Hax is a THING @_@

Maybe they DIDN'T die...and are secretly the evil masterminds! WAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!
    I don't know...Noel DID seem to like Serah, no argument there. But he was IN LOVE with his Yeul. He never showed truly romantic feelings towards Serah, either. Noel was just a REALLY nice dude who understood the value of life and love, so he would never hurt Serah by taking her from Snow, or saying that he loved her.

I get what he's doing and kinda why, but WHY? He's not the kind of character to just try and kill Serah' s sister (her idol) out of thinking he could get her back. He failed to protect her, and, as a Guardian, he is ashamed. Yes, he probly wants her back, but how will this be done? THAT is really my question.
    Hi Watanuki-Kun. Nice to meet you too. I'm KitKat. You can call me KK, Kat or Kit. I'll respond to either one.

How are you doing today?

Besides Vampire Acadmey, Divergent and TrueBlood, what else do you like? :3
    Games I like: KH, .Hack, Pokemon, Digimon, Uncharted (ps3), Dissidia Duodecim (psp), Crisis Core (psp), Shining Force (ps2), Spyro, Skyrim (ps3), FFXIII (ps3), FFXII (ps2), Gods Eater (psp), Tales series, Sakura Wars, Project X Zone (3ds), Legend of Zelda, TWEWY, and Racing games.

Books I like (some may be girly): Marked series, Matched series, Hunger Games series, Warriors series, Ruby Red series, Inheritance cycle (Eragon), A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones), The Hobbit + Lord of the Rings, Seraphina, Dragon Rider, Redwall, Nightshade series, Raised by Wolves series, The Awakening + The Gathering series, Where Did All the Dragons Go? (childrens book), Tiger Lily, Peter and the Starcatchers series, and (my personal fave) both Percy Jackson series.

There's more, but I'm drawin a blank right now.
    I can tell you right off the bat that Pride is the root of most sins. If you can kill pride, you can more easily kill the rest.
    Definitely. I mean for me, God can change me. But I have to go along with it. I know he has been trying to free me up from Lust for a long while, but I do fight it sometimes, and that's where things get difficult.
    Me, I like reading, writing, drawing, and all forms of fighting. And meditation. R? He likes sleeping. He's doing it right now. But he likes listening to books and watching movies, too. And coming on the Forums. We both like that.

I'm gonna take a hint from R and get some sleep. It's almost 1oclock! Night!
    I'd disagree, sorry. If it were simply a brain or emotional attribute it would be easy to fix. But the brain gets worn down, and becomes much like a beaten path. If it were simply an emotional thing, you could easily kill that emotion with enough will and persistence. But true to the complicated nature of everything, it's both.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back