• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Zaphod Beeblebronx

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• She's a she alright. Don't worry^^ I've been messaging with her for a little while now, I think I would know^^ Oh, and good luck with making your template!
    You're backing out on our little game? Why? I was the one who wanted to make it a contest to decide who will get the place. I don't care who has a 'right' to claim the spot, so you shouldn't care either. If I cared, I wouldn't have offered you a chance, right? ^^ I value logic and I can't lie; you can count on me to mean what I say... So if that was your only reason to give up, then you shouldn't have. If you have other reasons to stop too, then that's fine with me, but I think this reason isn't good enough! So are you still up for the challenge?

Btw, if you still want to do it, then you have to pm your template to LadyofShadow. She will post both our templates for people to vote; that will make the voting less biased.
    yes xemnas lol
    and caramel is some of the grossest stuff ive ever had.
    almost as bad as chocolate covered cherries.
    caramel, chocolate covered cherries, liars, dentists, orthodontists, braces, my ex mate (only one, the others are fine), not getting enough sleep, people that negarep me for no reason, people that think they're smarter than me because i act immature(on occasion), people who think that pedo's are limited to real life people....
    my fam, my friends, my mate, my life, my vid games, my wii, oreos(not joking), .hack(manga), vamp knight, furuba, stardust, gone with the wind, the OLD disney and cartoon network shows, and coke. =D
    I KNOW right? and cloverfield doesn't count. >< or shadow the hedgehog. that game sucked.
    i wish Ganondorf would win...they need to make a zelda exclusively for him. =D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back