• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Traskix
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• because my hands are busy with work hopefully i start it tomorrow but damm your story good
    your story so good i love it i might make a story to but i don't know when
    Well you were one of the first people who joined in on the thread. xD I'll await your scenarios...
    Hey Traskix! I was wondering if you'd be interested in joining a Harry Potter RP here on the forums. We need a couple more people to join before we can start, and I wanted to ask you if you were by any chance interested?
    C
    no that should be it class dismissed
    C
    also you have to do every reaction command and find the weakness for every boss.EVERY BOSS.and so everyday you'll need to vm me the fight's description
    C
    play it differently. the problem with gamers thesee days is they want everthing done fast they dont enjoy boss fights they try to speed through it and end up losing.for your training you shall find new ways to beat bosses.rules are you can only use kingdom key and must level up at least 5 times between every boss.ask me why
    C
    when on a forum you must know when it's okay to post.i once had 20 posts deleted in one night. if you dont know if your post is spam or not this law comes into playput it on the relevance scale if it falls 1-5 dont post but 6-10 it's okay
    C
    then let's start with the law of post conservation
    C
    hello my apprentice.are you ready to presume
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back