• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Short theory..and simple

Well this theory can easily be picked apart not much 2 it..But yea when the full version of the secret trailer was released i was convinced that it had happend in the past..but today i was thinking..one of the Knights pulled out the Riku's Way to Dawn keyblade...well yea if that keyblade...
  2. T

Kingdom hearts is........

I was reading the Kingdom Hearts is twilight..theory...then i came up with my own..What if Kingdom Hearts is present..It could be i mean..ansem thought it was dark..and Sora new with out doubt that it was light...but what if it is present...it can be all the powers..Dark,twilight, or light..
  3. T

New.......I hope

Ok i hope this is new to all or some of u guys...I was reading an artical on KH2.net and I came up on a discovery or theory...Ok I think all the fusions sora does are called Brave modes..this also leads me to the fact that sora can fuse with others besides Donald and goofy.....and in the Sora...
  4. T

Beast

It seems that beast will be your partner in Kh2...but why would he attack sora then team with him...maybe cuz it looks like Xaldin is kidnapping her...and he doesn't want to lose her again...those of you that need proof that beast is on ur team look: http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=dng7.jpg...
  5. T

Kingdom Hearts 2 storyline topic

Hey everyone, Feel free to post any ideas of wut u think the storyline of KH2 is going to be..how it will begin, end, or wuts gonna happen in the middle to twist the story
  6. T

Think about it

if you come 2 think of it the only 2 people we seen duel weild is sora and bhk..rite...so what if they share keyblades..like one belongs 2 sora and the other 2 bhk...so whenever sora isn't using his bhk can use it or whenever bhk isn't using is sora can use it
  7. T

Check this out!!!!!!!

If any of you have played FF7 you should notice that Cloud's first special move is called braver and if I do remember that Sora and Goofy's fusion is called braver mode...And has cloud levels up he learns new specials like cross slash and omislash which is his strongest move...so what if Sora's...
  8. T

A challenge for .:KL:.

Here it goes KL..although i think you could prove me wrong...Heartless have not hearts rite..so does that mean that dusk are have hearts..dusk are the opposite of heartless...their color the opposite of white(dusk) is black(heartless)...not sure bout this one but like on a card the heartless...
  9. T

theory X

I was just thinkin about the new orginization member Xaldin maybe he is the strongest orginization member next to DiZ...Ya i mean his name starts with an X so maybe X states what class an orginization member is..like Xaldin he is first class and then Axel second class...see what i mean or maybe...
  10. T

Check This Out

What if BHK is not only half of Sora, What if he is also part of Riku...Ya I mean Light and Dark equals Twilight, so Sora equals the light side and Riku equals the dark side...Plus he uses the Oathkeeper, the keyblade of light which was given to Sora, and uses the Oblivion which you get after...
  11. T

What if BHK is part of Riku?

What if BHK is not only half of Sora, What if he is also part of Riku...Ya I mean Light and Dark equals Twilight, so Sora equals the light side and Riku equals the dark side...Plus he uses the Oathkeeper, the keyblade of light which was given to Sora, and uses the Oblivion which you get after...
  12. T

Theory

Ok this is the worst theory I've heard..I was talking to my friend about KH2 and he said do u remember wut Diz said to Riku.."You take the road of twilight the road to dusk"..What if dusk is twilight's enemy..dusk my pull twilight people to the dark..i think this theory is dumb what do you guys...
  13. T

Namine created BHK

I was thinking..maybe Namine created BHK..Maybe she created BHK from half of Sora's heart or something..she's a witch she could do it rite....so maybe she drew him up 2 look like sora but with some different things like the hair color and all..
  14. T

Couple of theories

BFU Theory: I think the BFU is Riku because of the hair and the face and the cloak kind of gives it away because Riku joins the orginization at the end of KH: CoM on RR mode. I think the reason why he is wearing the blindfold is either to enhance is other senses..come on why would u need to...
  15. T

T.T and Deep Dive world

Is it me or does anyone else think that the DD world could be twilight town..Plz everyone post back, i want to see your opinion
  16. T

"So it was you Riku"

Look at the pictue of Sora in the lower left hand corner doesn't it look like he is in Belle's world..anyway.. i think that he is saying "So it was you Riku".... because in TGS trailer he was supposed to be fighting a hooded unkown which maybe Riku.. So maybe after the fight Riku reveiled his...
  17. T

Ansem and DiZ enough proof i think

Yes Yes I Got It Some people belive Ansem and DiZ or not the same..THEY ARE!!!!! not sure if it has been confirmed or not but there the SAME. Come on they have the same eye and skin color. If u remember from CoM..Riku asks Vixen if he works for Ansem..Vexen replies your half right..So i think...
  18. T

Dumb Shell theorys

I don't belive any of these shell theorys but ansems. Riku is BFU cuz he has a Unkown Robe on just like he did at the end of KH:CoM...Naime is not Kiri...I believe diz is ansem cuz ansem had to take over Riku's Body..so i think that DiZ is ansem's body..and Ansem's heart is inside Riku Edit...
  19. T

Where did the oathkeeper go

If u watched the DD/ASAS trailers you first see DWU or BHK with both the Oathkeeper and the Oblivion. Then he throws BFU or Riku the Oblivion Keyblade. Then he pulls out the Kingdom Key...but there is nomore Oathkeeper who did he throw it to...Sora maybe...Don't you think they would have met...
  20. T

*New Quote*

Well not sure if its true or not because i cant read japanese.. But my Japanese teacher has the newest Jump magazine..for all u that don't know its a Japanese Magazine..anyway it had Kingdom Hearts 2 pages in there..And he said it had a new quote: "We need the true keyblade master for this" Im...
Back