• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

The bigest twist would be?

Cool. And for the record theres at least one game where the main guy dies. Chrono Trigger. But I do think that Sora diying would be a huge twist. And one that would suck at the same time.
  2. I

The bigest twist would be?

What do you think the bigest twist in KH2 will be?
  3. I

Why do you all want to know so badly?

I thought about it and just wanted to know why anyone wants to know whos who in KH2 =. Just wait for the game so you dont ruin it for yourself. Thats what I've decided to do. Its more fun if its a supprise. What do you think?
  4. I

Ive got it!!!

Well Ill admit that odds are its not who i said but they are people from the FF games. The guy in the middle look a little like Zell doesnt he? And you gotta admit that the girls outfit does look a whole lot like Selphies. Or it could be Garnet from FF9. Tell me who you people think they are...
  5. I

Ive got it!!!

Yeah thats her. And you gotta admit I could be right......but odds are that hell wont freeze over for some time now so till then I will just assume I was wrong :P
  6. I

Axel

Oh! You might have something there.
  7. I

Ive got it!!!

The fact that theyre in KH at all kinda makes that pointless about them in there ORIGINAL games. This is not there ORIGINAL game so they are not the ORIGINAL charicters. If thats how it was then wouldnt that girl from FF7 who died being in KH make no sense? (I forgot her name :P)
  8. I

Ive got it!!!

dang. where did you confirm this?
  9. I

Ive got it!!!

ok that last one works
  10. I

Ive got it!!!

http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/videos/TGS_KH2_Trailer_0101.zip If this doesnt work i give.
  11. I

Ive got it!!!

nope no good ether T_T
  12. I

Ive got it!!!

http://zdmedia.vo.llnwd.net/o1/TGS_2004/Kingdom_Hearts_COM_large.mpg This should work.
  13. I

Ive got it!!!

Yeah the links junk so dont bother with that
  14. I

Ive got it!!!

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\A5LYNQ5S\TGS_KH2_Trailer_0101[1].zip Alright Im not sure if the linmk will work (im almost sure it wont) but i finally got it! I know who the BHK is! Who ever said it was Tidus was right cuz in this video you...
  15. I

Bread

Diner rolls or biscuts?
  16. I

Axel

Alright we all know Axel is a double agent but I've been wanting to know something. If he's a double agent then that means the odds of him working for some other group like the Org are very high. So what group could that be?
  17. I

KH Beta Trailer

*drools a little* wow. if they fixed the camera it would be even better then KH1 really is
  18. I

I figured somthing out!

Alright heres how i see it......Kari is light cuz Sora is the protector of the light and hes been figting to get her back in KH1. Rikku is twlight because in KH:CoM it says that he walks the twlight between light and dark. Im not sure who the dark is but something tells me its DiZ or maybe even...
  19. I

Villians in KH2

Alright so for the most part we know the villans but what about the new hero's? Wasnt there some kid with two key blades facing off aganst Axel in one of the trailers? BTW whats BHK?
Back