• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I figured somthing out!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud@omnislash

ppl are saying that there are 4 Soras runnin around so based off that I'm think that GEU is twilight Sora, BHK is light, Sora is present, and if Dual Wielding Unknown and BHK aren't the same than he's dark Sora. What if the Sora Riku created in KH is still alive?
When Mickey turns out to be evil I'm going to stop playing.

Solar Sora

psh when micky turns out to be evil im gonna play even more
I think it would be awesome if micky was evil but u know that probably wont happen ethier.

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
Solar Sora said:
psh when micky turns out to be evil im gonna play even more
I think it would be awesome if micky was evil but u know that probably wont happen ethier.

Solar have you played Chain of Memories yet? Mickey says in the game that he does not think that the darkness is all evil. Just because Mickey is dark does not mean he will be some sort of evil bad guy. But i still think the rest of the therory is kinda nuts

RikusDarkHalf

its not that crazy of idea... it makes sence... if you gather everthing you heard from kh, khcom and the little we know about kh2 also videos and quotes from the games it makes sence that everone has 4sides look at the ansem reports and also quotes from khcom it leads to the idea...

D

doomweasel

Ah, so it was Mickey that Nomura was talking about? My bad. ^_^b In that case, I think it's very plausible that Mickey turns to darkness. After all, he's starting down a path very similar to Ansem's, saying how he wants to "study the darkness..." Sound familiar? But, as people have already said, being dark is NOT the same as being evil. So just because Mickey turns to darkness doesn't mean that he turns evil - though I'm speaking for the sake of debate and I don't really think Mickey will turn to darkness.

RikusDarkHalf

yes we all know what he said that "darkness might be so bad" or somthing but back to the main idea here... twilight, darkness, light, and present.... we all heard that sora was not ready meaning that he has a dark side, twilight, and present.... the one on the beach could be the darkside for the heartless symbol and the glowing eyes "all heartless besides a few bosses have glowing gold eyes" when some how they become one they will become the present....

yado

I taste delicious
ok i think his theroys right and after they meet the door to darkness can be lock and will finally destroy the darkness

RikusDarkHalf

Present is were darkness, light, and twilight are all put toghter like a puzzel I think because we have heard the org. members saying diz is somthing more a meresheel and this implies he is twilight or present remember he was in the midel of the crossroad of light, dar, twilight

IamthetrueRikku

Alright heres how i see it......Kari is light cuz Sora is the protector of the light and hes been figting to get her back in KH1. Rikku is twlight because in KH:CoM it says that he walks the twlight between light and dark. Im not sure who the dark is but something tells me its DiZ or maybe even the BHK......it would be a twist. Im still thinking about the present but I got nothing there. Perhaps it could be the BHK or the king. They need to tell us more so we can piece it together. Till then ill keep my eyes peeled

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Bleh:

In the present world Darkness, Light, and Twilight co-exist as separate entities. In the Present world, a present person has a choice of being Darkness, Light or Twilight. Or can just remain Present meaning you could always have that choice but refuse to pick. Once you pick a path you can't just as easily pick another. The Present road leads to the roads to Darkness, Light, and Twilight. That's the road Mickey and Riku where walking before he choice the path to Twilight/Dawn.

Destiny Islands is most likely in the Present Realm. In KH1 they showed Destiny Islands at Day, Twilight, and Night. Twilight Town is always in Twilight so it might be (or is obviously) in the Twilight Realm. But this is a mere speculation...

YoshiAngemon

Sure, Mickey says that the Darkness isn't that bad at all. He's probably right, since Riku used the power of the Darkness to defeat Ansem. And it might result in Light and Darkness converging in harmony, bringing forth a new realm - The Realm of Dawn. Besides, Riku said that he and the King were taking the middle road - The Road to Dawn. I mean, it's not like Mickey's gonna turn gold with the Keyblade's different powers in him, and become "Super Mickey," with the same abilities as Sega's Super Sonic.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
*sigh* Dawn will NOT be a new realm. Dawn is Twilight. It's more specific Twilight.

Besides, Riku said that he and the King were taking the middle road - The Road to Dawn.

Riku said he chose the Middle Road....the Twilit road to Dawn. King M just said he would follow Riku. He never said he picked the path.

yado

I taste delicious
that is in a scene of some kind in KH FM or COM because i heard it and noticed it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back