• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

how long have you been waiting 4 KH2?

Ive been waiting for 1 year and 3 months i bought kingdom hearts on January 24th, 2005
  2. D

Passion Versions Confirmation

try lime wire or file front
  3. D

Passion Versions Confirmation

hey u forgot the remix its called "Passion -PlanitT Remix-"
  4. D

Dare I say it- Dissapointed?

^^ My thoughts exactly!!!!!
  5. D

yea the game will have some faults but if its a game u like then those faults shouldnt bother u.of course there will be criticism for it all games go through that and it all depends how people view them.
  6. D

i think all the voices will sound great. if you were a fan of the first game, why would you be dissapointed by a sequel that u havent even played. i mean if your a fan of something u never loose interest in it. only if it gets dumb and annoying then you can call it a dissapointment. and about...
  7. D

where do I find Reverse Rebirth file?

no problem roxas99 i had to pass soras story to see reverse rebirth i did it with a real gba. LOL
  8. D

where do I find Reverse Rebirth file?

just download the rom and then go to this site to find the game save u want.: http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/save/919011.html just choose the one that has both storys completed and just start a new game.
  9. D

Twilight Town BGM

yea cause the gba doesnt have that much sound quality like ps2, but twillight town song is in the gba version!!
  10. D

Corey Burton

how come in the email it say "I wouldn't want to break my "confidentiality agreement" with Disney and SquareSoft." Isnt the company's name SquareEnix???
  11. D

No one posts here that much anymore...

Maybe cause there isnt any brand new stuff. Wait till the english scenes start appearing theres gonna be so many posts. Pheww
  12. D

KH2 Opening video Questions

The part that namine says is "marai wa" if anyone can translate then you have what she says!!!
  13. D

i havent been paying attention much

Man im so dumb i thought it was merlin since they both wear blue
  14. D

things you should do

Yeah i guess YuRiPa is better i totally forgot the new names. Since i started playing it, the yrp stuck to me!!
  15. D

Zexion

Maybe his weapon is mind tricks!!!
  16. D

KH2 Opening video Questions

Now if you look closely they are saying the Passion lyrics. They are saying them in Jap. I guess!!
  17. D

things you should do

Im gonna play FF X2. Go YRP!!!!!!
  18. D

Zexion

Zexion doesnt use a weapon, you dont even fight him in chain of memories!!!
  19. D

in english

you can get one at fye
  20. D

More *NEW* images of EGM

Good Job Finding the Mag Scan!!!
Back