• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

    CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Corey Burton

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
2,690
Location
Japan
Website
tinyurl.com
Got my reply from Corey Burton =P

on 2/13/06 6:47 PM, KL at KL's email address@yahoo.com wrote:

> Are you voicing Yen Sid, Flotsam, and Jetsam in Kingdom Hearts II?

I... Think so. Until I read this, I must confess that those names
just now
"ring a bell"; having already let my memory of performing those
characters
fade away. There were a lot of sessions, and I've been quite busy
since -
so I tend to only focus on what I've done in the past few days.

> Are you voicing any other characters in the game?

Yes. Like I said, there were A LOT. I think I did, like, 8 or so.
But I
don't believe I'm allowed to talk about anything related to the project
until AFTER it's released. I've probably "crossed the line" a bit
already.
Which is why I haven't given any definite confirmation to the first
question. I wouldn't want to break my "confidentiality agreement" with
Disney and SquareSoft. After it hits the shelves, I can talk about it
all
freely.

Thanks for your interest!

All the Best -- CB

How informative. x3

Cael

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
2,690
Location
Japan
Website
tinyurl.com
No it is really Yen Sid. But you can say Yensid also since it doesn't make a difference.

but, really, what did you expect? he cant just tell fans all the good stuff BEFORE it comes out!

xD I sorta expected exactly that. Just a little more informative xD
Besides he basically confirmed the first part indirectly.

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
1,878
why would we want to know the voice actors after it comes out when we can see the credits in the game, duh

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Joined
Dec 17, 2003
Messages
10,987
Awards
4
Age
32
Location
In my castle, plotting your demise
Got nuthing nice to say shut up. I know KL tricked you all in the apst but its your fault for putting so much trust in him. Now KL wouldnt lie about soemthign as small as this. =)So dont call him a lier

I am amazed one guy can do so many voices..Real talent

djlenny51

New member
Joined
May 20, 2005
Messages
27
Age
36
Location
Hammond, IN
how come in the email it say "I wouldn't want to break my "confidentiality agreement" with Disney and SquareSoft." Isnt the company's name SquareEnix???

Cael

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
2,690
Location
Japan
Website
tinyurl.com
Squaresoft = Square-Enix and Disney has done it in their emails numerous times.

Different names, same thing. :\

overdrive

Orienter
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
898
Age
32
Location
Peering over the city
What does it matter if hes lying. Oh no he isn't doing eight characters nooooo that's gonna ruin the game for me!!! NOOOOOO. How can I play the game knowing that he isn't voice acting eight characters?

Cael

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
2,690
Location
Japan
Website
tinyurl.com
Yes this is real. And to give more proof here's a pic of the screen:
http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/8739/coreyburton9wr.jpg

Also I've got another VA and this is confirmed by her herself:
From: Susan Egan

Date: Feb 14, 2006 5:45 PM Flag spam/abuse. [ ? ]
Subject: RE: Meg
Body: You bet!! =)