• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Halo 2 Multilplayer Map Pack Question

Sup everyone, I have a question. I am trying to load the map pack on my xbox but I keep getting an error saying: Error No definition file (either b:\cdxmedia\cdx_ffffffff.inx or b:\cdxme????) ?'s mean I don't know what the rest say because it goes of the screen. :confused: I'm trying to...
  2. T

List of all the Kingdom Hearts II reviews so far.

Also gamespy - 4.5 out of 5 stars
  3. T

wont it come 28

It ships on the 28th so either they will sell it that day or the next. So either the 28th or the 29th. This came straigt from ebgames.
  4. T

When you get KH2 what is the 1st thing you will do..and...

Well i'm declaring the 28th a holiday from school and work so i can have at least one day to play it as much as can :)
  5. T

IGN update

Here is the link to IGN. http://ps2.ign.com/articles/672/672682p1.html Not much new but talks a little about the Tron world. Sry if this has been posted already.
  6. T

Question

lol yeah me 2. I just hope I don't come across it b/c i'll start by saying "hmm I wonder how it will start" and then before I know I will be reading the whole thing :)
  7. T

Question

I doubt you can get the japanese version with english subtitles, but after about a week or two from the release, there will be a full script on the net in english. Just like it was for CoM.
  8. T

Passion Discussion Thread

Re: Pa-Pa-Pa PASSION!!!! Thanks a lot NarutoEXE. The song is awesome.
  9. T

Which game to get?

Hi everyone.:) I'm having the toughest time deciding what game to get out of: Half-Life 2 (Xbox) Dragon Quest 8 GTA Liberty City Stories If I could I would get all three, but I only have enough money for one. Any recommendations.
  10. T

Which KH2 Should I get? JPN version or US Version?

If you can understand japanese good then yeah get it. I would if I understood it well enough.
  11. T

BHK's awakening

i think it's gonna play like ff8. you know how we was squall at first and swithched to laguna at some parts of the game.
  12. T

valor or wizdom

agreed starry_eyed_hero. they are both seem powerful in their own way.
  13. T

limited or regular edition

if they do release 2 editions of the game, im just gettin the regular edition. i just want the game, i don't care about the art work and what nots you can get. i feel like we are getting enough art work and stuff right now.
  14. T

where can you get chain of memories for your cpu?

^^ yeah thats what i used to play it.
  15. T

Who is going to be your favorite character in kh2

Riku, Sora, Mickey, EM, Axel. I like BHK too because his story seems kinda interesting (going off of what little i know about him)
  16. T

bhk is a playable character damit

Yeah i thought nomura-san already said there would be another playable character, mainly pointed towards bhk?
  17. T

Will KH2 Stink?

cool sig dual_wielder. but the game is 2x bigger than the original. he probably just only let us know about like 10-15 percent of the storyline (if even that). nothin that would just ruin the story. i mean we still don't know bhk's role in the story or axel's motives or who the superior is...
  18. T

Preorder kh2

yea. thats what i was gonna do. if ebgames and gamestop had all of their copies on preorder, i was just gonna go somewhere like wal-mart or best buy where they have a first come first serve basis.
  19. T

bhk and the orginazation

some say that it was just a concept of bhk. but no one really knows
  20. T

FF character appearances in KH2`

in an interview (can't remember which one) he said that he going to use ff characters that he did not design.
Back