• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

the 13th struggle?

does anyone know where I can download the song that is played when you are fighting axel?
  2. T

Video Review

Have any of you seen the video review on ign explaining why they gave KH2 a 7.6.
  3. T

lion sora?

can lion sora use any drive forms, where would he hold his other keyblades??
  4. T

Wisdom Form??

How often do you think you will use wisdom form?? I will probably only use it when i want a stronger magic effect. Do you restore more health by using cure while your in wisdom form??
  5. T

Pre-Order????

I pre-ordered kingdom hearts 2 last year, I was wondering if i have to pre-order it again this year?:confused:
  6. T

Secret Bosses?

Do you think their will be other secret bosses besides sephiroth in KH2?:confused:
  7. T

The End?

What will you do once you beat KH2?
  8. T

The Best?

Who do you like better sora or roxas?
  9. T

Kurt Zisa

I need help on how to beat kurt zisa, i've tried like 100 times! and i still can't beat him. I'm about to give up trying to beat him so please help me:(
  10. T

CO-OP Moves

Which co-op move will you like using the most?
  11. T

Sephiroth?? *possible spoiler*

Has anyone fought and beat sephiroth in KH2? Is he harder than in KH1?
  12. T

Help?

Where can I find the purple mushroom heartless? I can't seem to find them anywhere.
  13. T

Heartless War Battle

Did anyone have a hard time killing 1000 heartless? How long did it take you to kill them all?
  14. T

Drive Form

For those who have KH2 which drive form did you use the most?
Back