• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KB

Music for thought

I decided to try something new and aim for vintage style not fond of my forte. One of the first pieces I have begun to appreciate of myself in a while.
  2. KB

She has me bursting at the seams

<3 Rachel Mcadams Haven't messed with splatters in a while.
  3. KB

Don't play with fire

My entry for Sotw. Text has never really been my strong point...
  4. KB

SURRA DE BUNDA!?!

Apparently the new Brazilian dance thang. Super hilarious. WARNING, a little suggestive. NSFW. http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=http%3A//www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DfiKHzS5Pl7I
  5. KB

No C required.

So I came across this stock. And I got this nagging feeling to see someone/anyone do something with it. I have no inspiration right now and thought that you cool kids could show everyone else your true colors. EAT IT UP.
  6. KB

So um,

Yeahhhhh. Current. Decided to go simple with this one.
  7. KB

Healing Vision, get your ass over here

I've got a bone to pick with you. Now we're even :]
  8. KB

Save the Nature!

Learned a few things about smudging and decided to put it to effect. V2
  9. KB

Because I've got the time

Entry for Culture Shock. You know what to do. V2
  10. KB

I'll draw the skies.

Re-envision some color. C/C
  11. KB

Gun the Sound

So I entered Eli's remake-a-sig event and came up with this baby: It sort of reminded me of some old scrapbook style, but I really like it. C?
  12. KB

Music is an angry machine;

Latest n current. Probably first time ever working with wireframes. Seean'see.
  13. KB

CHARLIE baby; ColdSteeltoFlesh

It's Christmas. I would've gotten you that leash, but I decided to settle for this. Hit the double C's.
  14. KB

And Around We'll Go

So I was experimenting with the polar coordinates tool (also to experiment with abstract cause of the tournament) and I ended up with these 2. C/C please and thanks.
  15. KB

I?

A short film directed by Wade Robinson starring Robert Hoffman. YouTube - I?
  16. KB

I've got Sun on my Shine.

& I love it. C&C is a cool guy. Maybe you guys should get acquainted. ;]
  17. KB

Give and Take

Did this a while back, but never publicized it because I didn't really care for it. :/ Up for grabs. Oh and shoot some C&C if you have the heart to.
  18. KB

Plug It In

Man, I have been splash-dehydrated for a while. Utilized some online tutorials! For blogging purposes. C&C please!
  19. KB

Smudge/pen tutorial?

Can anyone refer me to a tutorial that shows how to achieve similar smudge/pen effects as seen in the signatures below?
  20. KB

Eureka Seven Movie

Has anyone seen seen the Eureka Seven Movie: Pocket Full of Rainbow? I mean, I know it isn't officially out in NA, but has anyone seen the Japanese film itself, or (which I doubt) subs? 交響詩篇エウレカセブン : ãƒ&#157;ケットã&#129;Œè™¹ã&#129;§ã&#129;„ã&#129;£ã&#129;±ã&#129;„
Back