• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

I hope not. The Gummi Ship was never really fun for me. Ships are supposed to go fast!
  2. D

Anti Form

Can some one please tell me how to get the requirements for anti form in the Drive menu? The requirements are Action Replay Max, Max Drive Code, and Antiform(Dummy) Code. And also were do you put the code in?
  3. D

Jiminies Journal

Ok thanks
  4. D

where can i get fenrir?

he' easier int his game than in Kingdom Hearts- I think i beat him around level 70. By the way he's in Hollow Bastion past The Great Maw if you didnt already know.
  5. D

HAHA This is Funny...

Yeah, I just saw it a couple min. ago on the Disney channel
  6. D

where can i get fenrir?

Defeat Sepheroth
  7. D

Jiminies Journal

ok your advise for the power stones is good but I cant summon people in the Cerberus cup- you can only use Drive.
  8. D

Jiminies Journal

Can some one tell me two things so I can finish th jor=urnal completly.- 1. I need to no were power stones are then i'm done with all moogle stuff. 2. I need to know how to get 1,300 points for the Cerberus:Paradox cup. Thanks in advanse
  9. D

Ultima Weapon

Thanks! I just got it.
  10. D

Ultima Weapon

sorry to keep asking this but, I need to know where to find Dark Crystals to beat the game completely. i already did all the journal stuff.
  11. D

item locations

Where can I find Dark Crystals?
  12. D

Oriculum +...

It says I need 13 of them
  13. D

Oriculum +...

Would you be able to eventually synthisise it at the moogle shop?
  14. D

item locations

Would you be able to eventually buy it from the synthisis shop?
  15. D

THE OFFICIAL "Little things I found wrong with kh2" THREAD

I just thought the entire game was too easy. I beat it yesterday after getting it the 29, sharing with my two brothers, and sleep. Iwas done in 27 houres and two mnites. Granted, I didnt do the "whole" game like xtra missions and stuff like that but it's still too easy.
  16. D

R u the only one out of your freinds to play this.

My brother makes fun of me because I told him when I first got it that it was my favorite game. The stupid part is that he is just as addictid to it as I am.
  17. D

If you havent hered Sora's new voice yet.

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/player.jhtml?vid=76260&launchedFrom=/games/video_games/peep_show/index.jhtml
  18. D

Subtitle to KH2

What do you mean a subtitle. Like the words at the botom of the screen?
  19. D

Drive Form Theories

I think thats a cool idea but I dont think your right<---want to
  20. D

can any1 help me?

The pic isnt coming up
Back