• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora741

Because, it is on DS, when it could easily be made better on any other system without the empty reason to make it Nintendo, and with this whole multiplayer thing, it's bound to be online. And, if it is online, Nintendo will fail at making it good. And if it isn't, that's already fail.

And, the story in my opinion is much less anticipated. BBS has the whole Keyblade history thing going on with a new cool character, and plenty more we don't know. This *can* be argued, but barely, PSP or not, I bet we are all waiting for BBS, the answer to the Final Mix ending video. 358/2? Roxas, in the organization. WOW!

All I need to know, is that Roxas came into being when Sora turned into a heartless. He joined the organization. He left. KH2 fills in most of the rest. He obviously didn't kill anyone cause we know how everyone died, except this *14th* member, that they could have put anywhere else, but just for the gimmick, made it here. Just like Chain of Memories, they will make it just for money, but of course, will add a thing or two that is "story revolved" just for kicks.

And, the name is annoying and doesn't roll off the tounge at all. "LOL HEY WANA GO BUY KING-DOM-HEARTS-THREE-HUNDRED- AND -FIFTY-EIGHT-SLASH-TWO-DAYS?" We have been typing it for the last few days, but say that name out loud right now. Annoying?

And cause, I said so.
COM was decent wasn't it

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Barely. Seeing as Sora forgot everything it had very little purpose or relevance, but they did add some new things, such as the organization members that we didn't see in KH2, just to make it SEEM useful.

D

Deleted member 36435

Yes, but enough talk on 358/2 Days, this is the BBS thread.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Yes, but enough talk on 358/2 Days, this is the BBS thread.

Seeing as if I discuss it in the 358/2 thread, DS fanboys will say my opinion is wrong and call me a PSP fanboy. So actually, I am fine with discussing it here, thanks.

chainfan

I completly lucked out cause i have been saving yp money to buy anthor game but when i heard about this i was happy cause it will probably be $40 or $50

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
My God. Now I have to buy a PSP AND a DS!

I wasn't planning on buying either of them. >___>

(Btw, Luxord is bad ass.)

[√]Genuflect
BBS might focus on the keyblade and the 3 knights connection to the main chars.
I really can't wait!

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
the new PSP is coming out soon. it says so in the issued of GI i got yesterday. its smaller, loads faster, and you can buy these cables that you can hook up to ur tv and play it on your tv. the core pack is $170 and their are two bundle packs. one comes with Daxter, some weird Family Guy game, and a memeory stick. the other comes with a Darth Vader skin and Star Wars Battlefront. both bundles are $200

has any thought that terra is alive in the future.
because in final mix 2+ when you fight the secret boss
the end of the key blade which he had in his hand was the
same as terra is in the group picture so maybe
terra is the knight from final mix 2+ because if he
was from the past he couldn't have fought sora
so he had to have not fused with MX or any of that ****ere

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
the new PSP is coming out soon. it says so in the issued of GI i got yesterday. its smaller, loads faster, and you can buy these cables that you can hook up to ur tv and play it on your tv. the core pack is $170 and their are two bundle packs. one comes with Daxter, some weird Family Guy game, and a memeory stick. the other comes with a Darth Vader skin and Star Wars Battlefront. both bundles are $200

That be cool you can hook your psp to your tv, but can you hook it to any tv or will it have to be those new HD tv? Can you imagine playing BBS on you tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back