• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

A theory please read (Spoilers)

OK this is just a theory so dont get mad at me if this has been posted before and dont flame plz i realy dont make alot of threads or reply alot but i think this is a good theory.Now lets see when roxas is drawing that thing on the table with the hearless and nobody thingy i think that symbol is...
  2. D

a theory (small spoilers)

This is just a theory so plz dont flame me and one more thing plz dont spoil too much cuz i dont have the game stupid EU releas.In kh1 when u are in agrabah and u go to Alladins house Genie said that he heard something about a keyhole 200 years ago.Maybe the keyblade war was at that time who...
  3. D

Xaldin boss fight.

thx man.Its new to me so nice found keep up whit the good stuf.thx
  4. D

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: omg omg i have found the ending movie in english have you guys seen this movie Kingdom Hearts 2 - Final Cutscenes (part 5 of 11) and if you have the link to the other parts then can you plz post it
  5. D

Re: omg omg i have found the ending movie in english your welcome.hey if your intrested in another movie thats realy cool i think dont know if you have seen this but go to youtube and write Kingdom Hearts 2 axel andlook for Kingdom Hearts 2 - Axel's Last Stand...
  6. D

Re: omg omg i have found the ending movie in english I am not that good to post links.i suck at posthing links so i just said what you should do to watch it:)
  7. D

Re: omg omg i have found the ending movie in english your welcome:)
  8. D

Re: omg omg i have found the ending movie in english thank you :)
  9. D

omg omg i have found the ending movie in english omg i am watching it now if you want to se it go to youtube.com,write kingdom hearts 2 roxas and go to the 2nd page and look for Kingdom Hearts 2 Full Ending(subbed) enjoj
  10. D

If you have plaid kh com then plz look.

ok that makes more sence. thx Jampsa.But one thing that is cunfusing is that why is their four Ansem,atleast loking like Ansem. spoilers scrol down Ansems...
  11. D

thanks for the info.But one thing that i dont understand is that in kingdom hearts 2 intro movie you se riku in dark form fighting Ansem.And i thoght we killed Ansem in kh1,so can some one explane plz. Kingdom Hearts is really confusing...
  12. D

I havent plaid kh com and have a question and i hope you can help me.Who is Xehanort, i know its no heart if you take a way the x and fix the letters.But who is Xehanort?And if you have time can you plz tell some intresthing stuff that happend in kh com? plz. PS dont flame me...
  13. D

A crazy theory "spoliers"

I have a crazy theory that i need help whit figuren out.I have read some threads that is a intresthing.You know Roxas,if you take away the x and mix the letters you get sora right.And Roxas is the last member of the XIII order,so lets asume that the other members name is a word and roxas is the...
  14. D

Darkness?

Sora=light Roxas=Twilight of bouth darkness and light Riku=Twilight of neither darkness and light Axel=darknes......I am not sure about this.
  15. D

intresthing stuff plz look

Hi,i am not so good at posthing pictire hope this is the right way if its the right way and you can see the picture then i think thats a nwe kayblade dont you think. soory if this has been posted before or you cant see the picture then soory .but plz dont flame me plz
  16. D

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thx burningkeyblade
  17. D

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this is not so suposto be in kh2 but i need help and every body ignores me and no one helps me.i just want to ask you guys about one thing how do you post a picture from the kh2pv2 trailer in this site ,because i have some intresthing to show you guys plz help...
  18. D

Weird light beams that destroy the heartless..

Hi.i just want to ask you guys a question and i hope you could help me and not flame me.How du you put a picture of the khpv2 on this site.plz help me,and dont forget dont flame me.
  19. D

wich worlds are you most exited about

Mine is Hollow Bastion because you vill fight over a 100 heartles:)
  20. D

Final Boss

I think that it vill be Axel.I dont know why sorry but maby it vill be a new character the ultimat heartles.Vill just have to wait and see:)
Back