• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

other games

after seeing spiderman 3 i realized that thier might other good games out there that would go with reaction commands when i thought about it here are some my thoughtts give me yours spiderman 3 budokai tenkaichi ratchet and clank and probably many other adventure and fighting and rpgs what...
  2. K

Swap Magic Questions?

hey people looks like KH2FM+ isn't coming to america so i was wondering if anyone knows where i can buy one and another question does it work on a PS3 or just the PS2 :confused: links would be helpful :wub: Thank YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. K

Roxas or sora

who do you think is better roxas, sora and explain using examples from all the games and sory if this was posted before mine is roxas i think roxas is stronger :cool: because during the fight at TWTNW roxas would have won if sora didn't get that cheap shot he goes and transports his...
  4. K

chibi locations

Hey does any one know where i can find chibi versions of all the characters for kh, kh:com, and kh2:D
  5. K

jak and daxter story

hey can someone help me out i never really got it but can any one explain everything about the story like how jak is mar and stuff like that:) :D
Back