• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

100% sepheroth guide

ok guys i keep seeing ppl asking for help on how to beat sephy so i decided to make a guide that will totally help u:) ok this guide works cuz i beat sephy this way lvl 43 on proud mode=) you should have ultima oblivion or decisive pumpkin but i never use armor so i guess armor isnt...
  2. S

major accomplishment=D

well today after playing kh2 for over 78 hours i finally beat gummi ships and journal 100% on expert mode:D im very excited about this and i just wanted to share my excitement on the forums so even though this thread has absolutely no meaning what-so-ever im still super excited!!! thanks for...
  3. S

cerberus paradox cup 1300 points

haveing lots of trouble getting 1300 points and no one is in the member helping member section so im asking you guys for help. any tips on how to get 1300 points cuz the most i got is 1050:confused:
  4. S

omg what a let-down

i just beat gummi ships 100% and i got the crown gummi, so i eequiped it and u wont believe what the special abbility is!! it lets you start the battle in berserk mode yay!!!!isnt that the best!? well youd think it was,...if it didnt have ANOTHER ability, thats right it has 1 more abbility...
  5. S

hooray i finnaly did it!!!!!!!

i justr beat the kh2 gummi ship mission 100% and it said "congratulations item collection complete!!" and then it gave me a special gummi block called the "crown gummi":D i cant w8 to attach it to my ship. anyway this has no real meaning but i just wanted to say it and also, if u beat gummi...
  6. S

golden falcon in gummi mission 2

hi guys. in gummi mission number 2 in ancient highway im missing 1 item. i know how to get the item but i need help getting it fast enough. near the end of the mission (right before the hunter shows up) alot of falcons come flying into the arena and i can kill all those, then a red falcon...
  7. S

Finally!!!!!

ok i made a thread about 5 or 6 days ago saying that i got sephy down to half dead useing nothing better than oblivion keyblade and im only lvl 53 on expert mode. well after fighting him for 2 hours per day nonstop without lvling up at all i finally beat him 5 mins ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D lvl...
  8. S

gummi ship 100%

hi. well im trying to beat all gummi ship missions 100% but im stuck on 3. i need to get 1million points on floating island (im lucky if i can get 600k-.-) i also need to kill a gold angel falcon thingy near the end of ancient highway right before that hunter monster shows up. and the last...
  9. S

sepheroth yay!!!!

well i know im not the best at video games and this probably wont impress to many people but on kh2 im lvl 53 (yah i told u im not that high of a lvl) and i said to myself "well i think 53 is a fair lvl to at least TRY to kill sephy (kh2 sephy) so i used some def str and ability point boosters...
  10. S

i just found out that *spoiler*!!

i just found out that i found this out when last night i was reading all 13 secret ansem reports (just got the last 1) and it said a list of names and 2 of the names were anyway just share your oppinions here. oh and 1 last thing after finding this out and watching the secret ending i...
  11. S

30 seconds poster duty!?!?

ok i just beat kh2 on expert mode and got final form *cheers* WOOT!! so now im trying to beat gummi ship 100% journal 100% worlds 100% synthisis 100% sepheroth all weapons lvl 7 on drives and summons beat all tournaments get sora donald and goofy to lvl 99 ( or 100 if it goes that high ) and...
  12. S

*no beast in kh3??*

i dont think beast will be in kh3 because i just beat kh2 on expert mode today and forgot winnie the poos world so i didnt get the secret ending :( (just felt like saying that) anyway share your thoughts. p.s. i dunno if i double posted cuz i dont think my 1st attempt to post this worked so...
  13. S

help with jiminy journal %

ok i cant figure out how to check how much % my journal is complete ( same with gummi ship so if u can help me figure out how to check that ide apreciate it.) so can someone plz tell me how to check my progress on my journal and gummi ship plz plz plz:confused: :)
  14. S

super fast lvl ups in MASTER FORM

well hello everyone:) i dont post much but i just found out some extreemely usefull information about master form lvl ups ( it totally owns!! ). ok so i wanted to get my master form up a bit so my normal sora could do a decent lvl double jump so i thought where to go. now most ppl say "go to...
  15. S

"new game+"!?

ok so i was just at gamespot.com looking at kh2 under the hints and cheats ( i was trying to check the status on the book shield that those dudes in hallow bastion drop ) and it said something about "if u beat kh2 on expert mode and successfully beat all worlds and kill the final boss ( i wont...
  16. S

hey just makeing sure..

well now that that kh2 is "finally" out in japan are they working 100% to get it out in north america\europe and everywer else??1 last question if it "does" come out in north america in beginning of march ( just a little over 2 months away :D ) do u think we'll be getting a confirmed reliese...
  17. S

midnight reliese??

do u think that kh2 in america is gonna have a midnight reliese? i sure do hope so but can u guys put in ur oopinions??
  18. S

youtube for beginning of kh2 plz

hey my computer is haveing trouble downloading the opening video and 1st cutsceen so could someone plz put them on youtube=\???
  19. S

r u getting kh2 for x-mas??

Hey im just wondering if u r or arent getting kh2 for x-mas. Personally im not cuz i want the full surprise and impact from the game in 100% english:p . well anyway just post if u r or arent=).
  20. S

question about bhk

is roxas his real name and if not do u think they will reliese the info at jump festa 2006????
Back