• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Soda Cans

Did anyone look at those soda cans? Just wondering cuz as soon as I got on and saw them I bought them. I'm pretty sure that the guy has more, I sent him an email to ask. It's confusing it look like a KH1 promo can but it shows the KH logo and it's the KH2 style. If you can tell the difference...
  2. K

confused once again

There is a sig someone has (I think it's australianSora) but it shows Sora with Donald and Aladdin in his party, that's fine. But then it shows him drive into Valor without Goofy in his party, and still keep Donald and Aladdin in his party. How is this possible is there some special ability that...
  3. K

Unknown

A thread I recently read reminded me of something. I posted about it but now I want to actually ask people. Who is Bleig. Am I the only one who has noticed this he is mentioned in the Ansem Reprts as one of the Assistents who betrayed Ansem the Wise. And all of his assisstants eventually had a...
  4. K

Sephiroth

I just beat Sephiroth in KH2 let me tell you it was awesome. I can barely type because I am still shaking. I am at level 75, Proud Mode, with the Kingdom Key. I have paused it so I haven't seen the full scene yet. I can't wait I hear the following scene is pretty cool. Can't wait to see it. Man...
  5. K

Screenshots

Does anyone know where I can find pictures of the Kingdom Hearts 2 Secret Ending? If anyone knows it would be greatly appreciated.:D
  6. K

sanctuary Question

I know this should belong in the Sanctuary section but I just wanted a quick question answered. Is the rest of the Sanctuary versions available for download or do I have to wait for the soundtrack to come out.
  7. K

Share my hate

Ok as much as I love living where I live, I now officially hate the East Coast.:mad: I called everywhere in Massachusettes and Rhode Island no stores are selling KH2 today, well in a reasonable distance. And that's when they told me I probably wont find it anywhere on the East Coast. Anyone...
  8. K

Cunfusion

I'm getting not only confused but aggrivated with all the sites online telling me the release date of not only Kingdom Hearts 2 but also the LE Strategy Guide. Basically a little while ago I went on to the Eb Games site and it said that there was a pre-release of Kingdom Hearts 2 on 3/28/06. I...
  9. K

New News

Look what I just found on www.kh2.co.uk Kingdom Hearts Ultimania - New Project Starting Tommorow [22 Mar 2006] [Pete] Hey Everyone, Quite a while ago now, we were asked to particpate & publish content from a new project focused on Kingdom Hearts. Verdant Studios (in particular Scot Eaton)...
  10. K

I'm confused

I don't know what's going on here maybe it's nothing but I found it a little odd. I was looking at the Keyblades in KH2 and I saw the one that you get in Agrabah. Then I saw a new picture where Sora is fighting with the Genie and he is holding what looks like a keyblade with the genie's lamp on...
  11. K

March 29th

So how many people are skipping school in order to get Kingdom Hearts 2? My mom says that I can skip school to get it and go home and play it all day:D . I don't know about you guys but I'm gonna be waitin at the doors of the mall right before it opens I'm hoping to be the first kid in North...
  12. K

Stupid Question

This is a question that I have wanted answered for a long time. Why do you think that Valor form is red. It made sense that when Sora fused with Donald his clothes turned blue, because that's Donald's signature color. So why doesn't Sora's clothes turn green when fused with Goofy? Because...
Back