• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Lost in Time...Another Theory

Now i'm not sure if this has already been discussed in another Theory thread(didnt bother to read them) so if im late,please dont flame ,( just beat the game today,lol)and just tell me that i am...... So ive been wondering,when exactly does the secret ending take place???Does it take place in...
  2. K

Riku Substitute(possible,very minor spoilers)

Has anyone noticed that while .......
  3. K

Assasain Nobody....

Where exactly are the assassain nobodys??? i know they're in the world that never was but in what part?(ex.nobodys call,elevator,etc.) I just need the twilight gem and i can make my ultima weapon,but i just cant find those nobodies anywhere......
  4. K

Shadow ate Sora's head......

Has anyone noticed that while in halloween town,if you go anti-form that the pumpkin hat thing on your head turns into what looks like a shadow heartless trying to eat soras head.....looks funny,i would post a pic but i dont have a digital camera right now....anyone else see that happen???
  5. K

Sephiroth as a Nobody...

I was wonderin,what would you guys think if it was possible that sephiroth was cloud's nobody?? What got me tinkin is the parts in Hollow Bastion where Cluod talks about him and when Sephiroth talks to Sora about Cloud,pay attentionand youll know what I'm talkin bout.But unfortunately I know...
  6. K

Proud vs. Standard

What I want 2 know is,exactlyhow much harder is proud mode compared to standard??I started on standard i i jus finished space paranoids but im thinkin aout restarting on proud. also,I havent even died once!!!In Kh,i remember plenty of boss fights that were difficult b4 i got halfway...
  7. K

Level Difference....

Is it possible to ever make sora a higher lvl. than donald/goofy if i started off lower than theirs??. Becuz u know how roxas's stats r transfered 2 sora in the beginnin,i finished at lvl 6 and goofy and were at lvl 7 and it seems like ill never have sora pss them up,not that it matters but j/w.
  8. K

Level-up Spots...

What places to u guys go to level up most often? Or which place do u think is the best.....
  9. K

have u noticed this....

has anyone noticed that whe u first get sora(and hes still wearin his old clothes)the clothes are way too small...jus wonderin,i know its stupid. reason bein is cuz he was in that egg for a year.....
  10. K

King Sora......

i found this picture if what sora would supposedly look like as the king of keybladers(or something)looks kool so i thought id post it...here it is. props to whoever drew it.
  11. K

KHII cheats....already???

I was at the store the other day and I saw this magazine(beckett supercheats,or somethin like that....)and it had a page for kingom hearts 2 had like a mini guide that showed like how to get all the keyblades,get drive forms,boss battles,etc.(NON OF THESE WERE ACTUAL CHEATS JUS GUIDES)The...
  12. K

Ultimania/LE strategy guide connection

ive been looking at the ulimania pics and im thinkin,is the ultimania book th same thing as the LE guide book??jus wonderingbecause in on of the shots,it looked like a page in the regular starategy guide.....and if the answer is obvious,well then im just real LATE,lol.
  13. K

US kh2 video...(tron)

i dont know how many of have seen this but here it is....thought it was interesting.. http://www.youtube.com/watch v=59m5DY5zEl4&feature=Discussed&page=1&t=t&f=b
  14. K

website rpg....

is it already open for playing?if so,how do u get t it?
  15. K

KHII Strategy Guides.....

What will be the difference in the strategy guide and LimitedEdition strategy guide besides concept art??Also,whats the price difference??
Back