• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

The knights

Well, I have an idea of who one of those knights are. Remember in KH1 how Riku was possessed by Ansem. He changed into a heartless. That means he has a nobody. They have to have some similarities, and if you look at him with his helmet broken, they look a lot a like.
  2. S

chasers new theories

pardon me if chasers were already found out i wasn't online in like a month but my theory is, "What if a heart returns to a body, but they do not match. What if the heart of a corrupted man joins with the nobody of a great keyblader. It forms a chaser."
  3. S

chasers new theories

pardon me if chasers were already found out i wasn't online in like a month but my theory is, "What if a heart returns to a body, but they do not match. What if the heart of a corrupted man joins with the nobody of a great keyblader. It forms a chaser."
  4. S

I'm Lost

I haven't been on here 4 like 3 months and i was wondering if people could fill me in on what i missed:confused:
  5. S

Has There Been Any News?

I havent been on in like a month and I was wondering if any news 4 KH3 has been discovered
  6. S

Looking for sprites.

can u make a link cuz I've been llookin for kh2 sprites
  7. S

Malificent

actually
  8. S

Malificent

you have a good point mayb
  9. S

kh2 chaser hint?

yeah the secret ending said xehanorts memory so that theory adds up to me
  10. S

Make your own drive form

Private-Eye Form plad clothes keyblade-A giant magnafying glass Eeh Wrong Lv1- ♦ confuse enemies then hammer 1 enemy to death Eeh Wrong Lv2- ♦ confuse enemies then hammer 3 enemies to death Eeh Wrong Lv3- ♦ confuse enemies then hammer 6 enemies to death Eeh Wrong LvMax- ♦ confuse enemies then...
  11. S

kingdom hearts 2 for Xbox

havin probs sorry END♣♣
  12. S

havin probs sorry
  13. S

havin probs sorry
  14. S

havin probs sorry
  15. S

havin probs sorry
  16. S

microsoft is buying off square to stop it sony woud have to buy out the richest corp in the world plus micro. would just help with the graphics and game play
  17. S

you just keep thinking that
  18. S

Chaser Theories

personally i think they may actually be evil creatures of light they can find any amount of darkness in hearts and try to purify them now when i say purify i mean turn them into nobodies {chasers} Chasing darkness this is my best theory:)
  19. S

where did you find out about this keyknightmaster
  20. S

What are CHasers?

i think they may actually be evil creatures of light they can find any amount of darkness in hearts and try to purify them now when i say purify i mean turn them into nobodies {chasers} Chasing darkness this is my best theory
Back