• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Favorite Disney Movie

mine would have to be the Lion King. i love it and i love lions. =)
  2. S

Favorite Disney Movie

Lion King Mulan Peter Pan Beauty and the Beast Cinderella Winnie the Pooh The Little Mermaid The Rescuers Jungle Book Other mine would have to be the Lion King. i love it and i love lions. =)
  3. S

ne1 ever read Dr.Slump?

have you read Dr.Slump before? its from the creators of Dragon ball- Shonen Jump. well i just read the first book at the bookstore and it is HILARIOUS!!!!!
  4. S

Video Games Live

i went to Video Games Live in Arizona yesterday and they showed clips and stuff of all different video games and an orchestra palys the music to it. IT WAS AWESOME!!! well they did soem on Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy but Square-Enix didnt allow them to show footage of the games. wats up...
  5. S

Favorite thing to do on an airplane....

Like the Title says..... mine would have to be watching movvies they give you
  6. S

help with SEPHY!!!!!!

need tips. hes sooooo hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please and thank you. =)
  7. S

Official Ranma 1/2 Disscussion

anyone read this long anime series?
  8. S

How many words can you make?

How many words can you make from .... "KINGDOM HEARTS" ???? (2 letters or more) Afterwards........... someone else can post a word(s) to make with. (just post one word on a reply)
  9. S

Scans from KH Final Mix + Re:CoM (i dont think any one has posted these yet)

check them out..... click on the picture to make them larger ater clicking the link...... http://www.playfrance.com/news-images-kingdom-hearts-2-final-mix-en-scans.html
  10. S

Seifer Struggle Battle (with Sora)

i beat hayner already but the dude keeps saying i dont have enough experience to battle seifer yet and im on level 85. when can i battle him.......??? please tell me.....
  11. S

Favorite thing to say

my favorite thing to say or something that i say alot is "Oh Snapskins!"
  12. S

Favorite thing to look on google/photobucket (pic or web)

google.com/ or photobucket.com/ what is ur favorite thing to search on the above sites??
  13. S

Avatar: The Last Airbender Hurt/Heal

the rules are the same as all the other ones. only post once a day and dont mess with the scores. make sure you HEAL one person/animal AND HURT another person/animal.when down to 8 we go to next round. down to 4 we go to finals. there are 12 contestants which are..... Aang- 30 Katara- 30 Sokka-...
  14. S

Last name?

Since sora or riku or kairi or anybody doesn't have a last name what would you make it? im not sure what i would make it probably Sora Bigshoes (jk):laugh:
  15. S

Anti-Form

is there some sort of way to stop urself from turning into anti-form. i'm trying to level up my forms and then i turn into anti-form and it wastes my drive gauge and im not happy bout it.:mad:
  16. S

Drive Gauge Hint (Very Helpful)

if u are tired of recovering ur drive gauge i have the hint for u. if u have 3 drive gauges already and want six u dont have to go and buy drive recovery things or fight for them. u can just go to agrabah - palace walls and then turn into valor form or wisdom form then enter the sandplains...
  17. S

Boss Fights?!!!

for me the boss fights are really hard. i not really a big fan of the new card deal. ne advice on hades and that ugly thing in monstro.
  18. S

Kh as a multiplayer battling game

I think if KH were a fighting game with people from all three games, it would totally rock. i mean there are some threads on hoo would u want to fight against.
  19. S

where do u go to make your own signature pic?

Like the post says - Where do u go to make your sig pic?
  20. S

Which Charcter are you place

Where do u go to do the quiz to find out which character are you?
Back