• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Roxas=Ven old topic, but heres WHY

OK lets look to the FM+ scene where roxas fights riku... and then to the secret trailer from FM+ heres a few things you should have noticed Riku turned into ansem (ansem's clothes are the same to the UEM) Ansem riku teleported like the UEM when Ven tried to strike him Ansem riku held roxas in...
  2. R

Can someone answer a question

Was DiZ counted as a member of Organization 13? or was he just kept around..........meaning they probably knew he was Ansem the Wise in disguise or something w/e
  3. R

Fanfiction ► The Pimpkey

The pimpkey is said to hold phenomenal power. (secret trailer: DRUM DRUM) In one legend it was said to bring salvation to a world (DRUM DRUM) in another it was said to bring ruin upon it (DRUM) I must know what this pimpkey is. (DRUM *Opera singers or something dramatic like that*) Riku: My...
  4. R

Most powerful character #2

ES, the new guy, recently seen in Final Mix + is our most powerful character #2 Theorized to be Xehanort with brown hair, this guy is a freaking monster! you NEED drive forms to beat this guy he's that tough. He weilds a massive keyblade and does alot of flashy strong moves. In the secret...
  5. R

KH most powerful character 1

You know him, you love him, Sora, the Keyblade master! is powerful character number 1! once lived on destiny islands with his best friends: Riku and Kairi. Riku was always his number one rival, and their differences even caused them to quarrel a few times, however they were closest when they...
  6. R

Im not sayin soras gay but tell me why

im not saying sora's gay or anything but why was he so supprised when kairi hugged him in KH2 and he cried when he saw riku? lol
  7. R

The 4 parts that make a whole.

this theory has been posted several times, I keep rewriting it because people like my idea and I think that people should know about it. What am I talking about you ask? I talk of the parts that make a whole please humor me. A human in Kingdom Hearts consists of four natural parts. The...
  8. R

The Keyblade, The Nature, The Story, 3 Masters of the Keyblade?

Secret Trailer Breakthrough! (pos rep me if you like it) Sora Riku and Kairi We have Riku who is the darkness (just humor me for a minute) Riku/Ansem would represent Heartless Kairi who is the light (princess of heart) Kairi/Namine would represent Light monsters we havent seen yet and Sora...
  9. R

Psst if you rep me Ill send you some free booze and drugs

yo i need some rep! help a brotha out dawg
  10. R

I am the master of theory and I need your help

First I would like to point out that my rep is low lol jk actually this is because Ive run into a couple of dead ends in my theories and need your help to answer a few of these questions and smooth some things out I dont know if you read my other threads but you should probably look them up...
  11. R

This theory is mine and only mine and guess what I HAVE MORE THOUGHTS!!!!

there are two seperate sides of organization 13 we see, the ones trying to exist by ONLY using memories and the ones trying to exist by ONLY using hearts (kingdom hearts) the flaw is that you need both to fully exist, I theorize that there are 4 parts to a person: the heart, the soul, the body...
  12. R

Fixed: Analyzing the Secret Ansem Reports, A new theory surfaces

Ok my last thread is obviously very confusing to everyone so allow me to summarize my theory/evidence (I am not retyping what I thought about the Ansem reports they just get confusing read them yourself if you want to find where something was said) there are two seperate sides of organization...
  13. R

Analyzing the secret Ansem reports- a new theory surfaces

I was reading up on the old ansem reports and noticing how every one of them has small details that were overlooked foreshadowing the plot and understandings of KH2. so I took KH2's secret ansem reports and analyzed the ones I thought were important, forming a theory on KH3 and some things that...
  14. R

A new idea

Lets relate fm+'s secret video characters to the ones we know, the DS would be riku the ems would be the heartless ansem (maybe the one without a body) the boy would be sora and xehanort is just xehanort now this is just an idea but what if ems or the first ansem with no form somehow became...
  15. R

Can You Solve My Riddle?

Which came first the heart or the heartless.....you have to explain why too :toungesmile:
  16. R

Decoding the Past and the Future!

After Xemnas was defeated... he said this... "Curs-ed keyblade..." which makes me think he went into the past to change the future after his humilliating loss to 2 keyblade masters (3 if you count mickey), but before we go into that lets decode the secret ending from FM+ a bit...
Back