• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 4 parts that make a whole.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riddlin

this theory has been posted several times, I keep rewriting it because people like my idea and I think that people should know about it. What am I talking about you ask? I talk of the parts that make a whole

please humor me.

A human in Kingdom Hearts consists of four natural parts. The Heart, The Soul, The Body, And the Mind (memories). below you will see a representation of this idea

Percentages of a whole human
Heart = 25%
Memories=25%
Body=25%
Soul=25%

When a heart leaves the body and soul it becomes a heartless. the heart left so it is 25% gone from a human

Then we know that the soul and body leave together to create a nobody, a nobody is half of a human so it is therefore 50%

that leaves a leftover 25% the mind (memories)

So I theorize that the memories are connected with the heart much like the soul and body are connected
I believe, that the heart inherits the memories. When a heart leaves it takes one half of a whole with it and leaves the other half.

Organization XIII, a group that wants to become whole again. You have some of them who want to use memories to replace emotion and become whole, using namine as a tool (she can control memories)
and you have some others who want to use Kingdom Hearts (new hearts) to become whole, using Roxas with his abillity to weild the keyblades. The flaw was that you need both to become whole, take a look back at Sora at the beginning of KH2. Ansem the wise kept roxas busy while namine restored sora's memories. But if Ansem wanted he could have easily lured roxas to sora to merge, apparently, memories were essential to completing sora.

The flaw was that you need both to become whole
Here is a few details
-The heart inherits the memories.
-Namine restored SORA's memories to ROXAS
-if Organization XIII came together and used both Roxas and Namine they would have been whole (explained later)

The heart inherits the memories and thus the heartless inherits the memories. Without a heartless memories cannot seperate with the body and soul and are inherited initially by the nobody (kairi and namine). However there is more than that. True memories are in the heart, but can be broken like a chain (chain of memories). However they can also be realigned (or remembered) because true memories, never leave the heart and are never erased. In castle oblivion, namine manipulates the memories of Sora from his heart changing them as she saw fit. There is an observation I've made just recently on this. Memories can only be manipulated if the heart is in the same world in between. Ansem the wise had to create a world to retain roxas in, but why add Sora?The heart inherits the memories and thus the heartless inherits the memories. Without a heartless memories are inherited by the nobody Castle oblivion is different, sora had his memories but namine shattered the chain, putting them back was another story. Sora had no heartless when she put them back so Roxas was the one remembering, even though Sora's memories were being restored.

I had studied why Roxas and Namine had such special powers and added my thoughts of the 4 parts of a person, I came up with this

Sora, Kairi, Namine, and Roxas are all very special and important characters. Each of them represents one of the 4 pieces to make a whole human.

First there is Kairi, a princess of heart (princess of heart's have no darkness in their heart) that is why I say: Kairi represents the heart
because Kairi has a darkness-free heart, she has no heartless and when she lost her heart she lost her memories to her nobody. There was a brief amount of time that Sora and Kairi did not have a heart when Sora gave the heart back to Kairi.
If Sora and Kairi were connected, the memories go to the nobody, and Namine was the first nobody created because Kairi lost her heart first. There was a brief period when Sora gave Kairi back her heart that Neither Sora nor Kairi had a heart or a heartless. Thus, Namine received the memories of Sora and Kairi up to that moment. Eventually the true memories returned to Sora and Kairi when their hearts returned, but Namine remembered their memories still so she drew pictures in her sketchbook to remember, kind of like Jimminy Crickets diary,. (did he ever get that back in com? I forgot) Since the memories of Sora were sent to Namine, Roxas had none of them, and all the memories he gained were still in essence Sora's and sent to Namine (which is how she knew so much about him in KH2). The Memories of a person can always be returned to a persons heart so long as the chain of memories that connects the heart the body and soul is not broken. If they are broken they must be restored by the nobody.
in short Namine represents the mind (memories)

Roxas and Sora are left but I had trouble telling who represented what, so I took quotes from characters in the story to clue me in. AXEL: "Lets meet in the next life." ROXAS: "Yeah." AXEL: "Silly, just because you have a next life." Axel, Twilight Town...I think
"...Kairi's heart migrated instead to another vessel.." Ansem the Wise, Secret Ansem report,
Which leads me to believe
Roxas represents the Soul.
Sora represents the Body.

Each character is connected (Roxas and Namine appear when Sora and Kairi are connected, Roxas could speak to Kairi when Namine was working with Sora)
If this is true then the 4 parts are connected.
and the 4 parts make 1 whole.

I have another theory formed once I connected the 4 parts of a person theory of mine and facts about Xehanort/Ansem/Xemnas and Riku

Xehanorts true memories went with his heartless, Ansem tsd. When Ansem was defeated, his true memories went with his nobody and his heart wandered in darkness or probably went back to Kingdom hearts.

This is my personal opinion theory but ive connected this for weeks so it's decent

It is my opinion that Xehanort wanted a Keyblade, not realizing he already was chosen, but there was darkness more than light in his heart, So the keyblade did not appear. He had neither enough light or dark in his heart to weild any keyblade. Xehanort thought darkness was the answer, he embraced it, cast off his heart and plunged into the darkness. He could not weild a keyblade, because I theorize the keyblade needs someone who is whole to weild it. So he searched for a heart worthy of a keyblade and found two, by examining the results of an experiment long ago, sending a princess of heart to destiny island. (the princess of heart and keyblade weilder/s resonate and drew her to the island) first he tried Sora, but then when the heartless came, he found one who's heart was worthy of a keyblade but desired freedom. He told that one he would be free to other worlds if he was not afraid of the darkness, and left. That was when Sora appeared and Riku used the darkness to warp somewhere else. This was the first step to controling his heart, was temptation, and it worked. Gradually Riku was tempted more and more to the dark. In Hollow Bastion though, was when Ansem used Riku's defeat to make Riku plunge too deep into the darkness, and lose his heart. When this happened Ansem merged with half his heart and took over Riku. Half of the memories went to Xemnas then, because at that moment Xehanort had half a heart/heartless. Since Ansem was deep enough in the darkness to weild a keyblade and had become whole, he then was able to make a keyblade out of 6 princesses of hearts. (Hearts with no darkness used to create a dark keyblade?) In Final mix 1 Xemnas appears after malificent I noted that he had memories and went there after Ansem merged with Riku. When Riku's body possesed by Ansem was defeated Ansem gained a regular heartless, now that he was not so deep a level in the darkness to lose his body. Riku however still had control of half of his heart left and resisted (letting Kairi and friends escape Hollow Bastion). There was another heart though with half riku half ansem in it, that part of the heart wandered the darkness. ---skip ahead--- Ansem is defeated. The second Ansem/Riku heart returned to the 2nd Kingdom Hearts (in KH2). King Mickey finds Riku's Nobody and travels with him to find his heart because Riku was a keyblade weilder. However King Mickey had to run a quick errand. SO Kingdom Hearts gets Sealed and Riku and King Mickey journey to find Riku's heart. When King Mickey and Riku find Riku's Heart Riku's eyes begin to glow. This is when Riku places the blindfold on so that he can control Ansem. -skip way ahead- Ansem the wise uses his machine and at that moment Riku's and Ansem's heart swap original places and makes Riku himself again. Ansem's heart was in Kingdom Hearts. Xemnas was fighting in Kingdom hearts. At the end before he fades, I think he mightve found his heart. With memories being fully restored to his heart and returned to his body and soul Xehanort is whole once more.

well hope you liked the theory pos rep me if you enjoyed, send me private messages to add to this theory, ask specific questions, if you want me to read your theories anything!

swizzle

You are such a drag..
in my opinion, xehenort, before he lost his memories, was the D.S in disguise, and already was dark, but anssem wanted to restore him and bring him back to the side of light, but instead ansem, making xehenort his apprentice, revealed knowledge to him about hearts, darkness, and power, and all of those lost memories and all that darkness was restored, thus creating xemnas, and xehenorts heartless, because he relinquished his heart and cast it off into darkness.

but all in all, good theory

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Pretty good, although I already had my own theories about memories, which was partially shot down by this fact.

Memories go to the Nobodies usually. If a person loses their heart, they split into a Heartless and a Nobody, correct? We know that the Heartless have no memories, due to Sora's description of his short time as a Heartless, saying that he was losing his memories a little at a time.

Saix specifically mentions that Nobodies "Remember what it was like [having hearts]" which makes them "special" So it makes sense that Nobodies recieve the Memories.

The only reason why Roxas had no memories was because Sora was a Heartless for such a short time.

So part of your theory is kind of shot, at least the part about Memories belonging to the heart.

Riddlin

Pretty good, although I already had my own theories about memories, which was partially shot down by this fact.

Memories go to the Nobodies usually. If a person loses their heart, they split into a Heartless and a Nobody, correct? We know that the Heartless have no memories, due to Sora's description of his short time as a Heartless, saying that he was losing his memories a little at a time.

Saix specifically mentions that Nobodies "Remember what it was like [having hearts]" which makes them "special" So it makes sense that Nobodies recieve the Memories.

The only reason why Roxas had no memories was because Sora was a Heartless for such a short time.

So part of your theory is kind of shot, at least the part about Memories belonging to the heart.

Not really sora said the darkness eats at the heart and thus would eat at his memories :thumbsup: good try though oh and Saix said that cause in the secret ansem reports it states that the others hearts faded or disappeared or something

wow pwn3d i hope you read my post after yours

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I have a problem with this theory.... more specifically the fact that I'd disproven this theory before.Here:
http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom...nly-mine-guess-what-i-have-more-thoughts.html
I theorize that there are 4 parts to a person: the heart, the soul, the body, and the mind (memories), each 25% of a person.
No. There are three parts. Three. No fourth has even been mentioned. Let me also note that nobodies always seem to know about there former lives: a life before they had become a nobody.(with the exception of xenmas and roxas)
namine controller of memories used by organization 13 who wanted to use memories to "replace" the heart (for each side it was like JACKPOT BIOTCH!).
She only controlled one persons memories. Sora's. No one else's.
a game was made about memories (chain of memories) coincidence?
They wanted sora to be older, and needed time for things to pan out.
-Ansem the wise told namine to hurry with restoring soras memories but could have easily had roxas combine with sora earlier. In short, memories were essential to restoring sora as roxas could not merge before soras mind was restored.
HE needed roxas to awaken sora.
Sora and Kairi are connected which meants that Roxas and Namine are connected, but we know Roxas and Kairi are connected because he talked with Kairi through some Psychic thing when he fell off the clocktower.
Never mind that roxas and namine are both spawned from sora. Namine is only kairis "other" because you know.... she's a chick and doesn't wield keyblades.
Is it possible that each represents 1 part of a human? Princess of heart that would obviously be the heart and thats Kairi, controller of Memories thats Namine so thats Heart and Memories, but Soul and Body are the two I cant figure out.
No. Soul will die without the body and vice versa. "memories" are attached to the heart and imprinted in the soul.(as explained in CoM)
say Xemnas did not die but instead found his heartless in riku and merged with it and took it over.
Your kidding right? Riku could proabably rape xemnas if he decided to enter his body(seeing as it's you know, his body), and never mind the fact that riku could call upon ansem's darkness and control it completely. With that much power, how could he not win.
Going into the white rooms he then experiences things he had forgotten thus regaining some or all of his lost memories.
Just namine is the one who "reattached" the chain of memory. The pod is for extending sleep.
But i guess i'll have to disprove it AGAIN:
So I theorize that the memories are connected with the heart much like the soul and body are connected
I believe, that the heart inherits the memories. When a heart leaves it takes one half of a whole with it and leaves the other half.
And the game/books say that nobody's emotions are mimicked based on what they remember of their past life.
You have some of them who want to use memories to replace emotion and become whole, using namine as a tool (she can control memories)
and you have some others who want to use Kingdom Hearts (new hearts) to become whole, using Roxas with his abillity to weild the keyblades.
The thing is that namine has only control one persons(soras) memories and the memories of the people connected to him. That's why people like, kairi, forgot about sora before he awoke: their memories had to be unaltered as well.
But if Ansem wanted he could have easily lured roxas to sora to merge, apparently, memories were essential to completing sora.
No, she had to unalter his and everyone elses around him as well. She said something to the effect of "it's easy to alter memories, it's harder to unalter them though" at the end of KH:CoM. Hence why it took so long for him to awaken. (they also had to get roxas.... or sora would've just been some floating heart)
The heart inherits the memories and thus the heartless inherits the memories.
Than why is it that,outside of xehanorts heartless and sora, no heartless had shown sentience? It's obvious that nobodies have to had inherited them as xigbar remembers other keybladers and namine draws the memories of sora from KH1.
Memories can only be manipulated if the heart is in the same world in between.
Huh? What are you trying to say?
The heart inherits the memories and thus the heartless inherits the memories. Without a heartless memories are inherited by the nobody
What of xigbar? Or xenmas(he stated he was the apprentice of ansem and said they were both fools for thinking the way they did)? They clearly remember lives before there own: and they both have heartless.
First there is Kairi, a princess of heart (princess of heart's have no darkness in their heart) that is why I say: Kairi represents the heart
because Kairi has a darkness-free heart, she has no heartless and when she lost her heart she lost her memories to her nobody. There was a brief amount of time that Sora and Kairi did not have a heart when Sora gave the heart back to Kairi.
If Sora and Kairi were connected, the memories go to the nobody, and Namine was the first nobody created because Kairi lost her heart first. There was a brief period when Sora gave Kairi back her heart that Neither Sora nor Kairi had a heart or a heartless. Thus, Namine received the memories of Sora and Kairi up to that moment. Eventually the true memories returned to Sora and Kairi when their hearts returned, but Namine remembered their memories still so she drew pictures in her sketchbook to remember, kind of like Jimminy Crickets diary,. (did he ever get that back in com? I forgot) Since the memories of Sora were sent to Namine, Roxas had none of them, and all the memories he gained were still in essence Sora's and sent to Namine (which is how she knew so much about him in KH2). The Memories of a person can always be returned to a persons heart so long as the chain of memories that connects the heart the body and soul is not broken. If they are broken they must be restored by the nobody.
in short Namine represents the mind (memories)

Roxas and Sora are left but I had trouble telling who represented what, so I took quotes from characters in the story to clue me in. AXEL: "Lets meet in the next life." ROXAS: "Yeah." AXEL: "Silly, just because you have a next life." Axel, Twilight Town...I think
"...Kairi's heart migrated instead to another vessel.." Ansem the Wise, Secret Ansem report,
Which leads me to believe
Roxas represents the Soul.
Sora represents the Body.
Than roxas and namine shouldn't exist: they are both nobodies. Let me remind you that if the heart and body seperate they both die.
Xehanorts true memories went with his heartless, Ansem tsd. When Ansem was defeated, his true memories went with his nobody and his heart wandered in darkness or probably went back to Kingdom hearts.
His heart, which was in rikus body, went back to riku. So riku should remember what ansem did right? but he doesn't. So... WTF?
Xehanort thought darkness was the answer, he embraced it, cast off his heart and plunged into the darkness.
He cast of his body,not his heart.
He had neither enough light or dark in his heart to weild any keyblade.
Riku is twilight, why couldn't xehanort get the twilight keyblade?
He could not weild a keyblade, because I theorize the keyblade needs someone who is whole to weild it.
What of sora? Or Roxas? they were both incomplete until the end of KHII and both weilded a keyblade.
When this happened Ansem merged with half his heart and took over Riku.
No: ansem cast riku out of his own body and sent riku to Kingdom hearts.
Half of the memories went to Xemnas then, because at that moment Xehanort had half a heart/heartless.
You can't be half a heartless: it doesn't work that way. You either are or you are not.
King Mickey finds Riku's Nobody and travels with him to find his heart because Riku was a keyblade weilder.
Riku never became a heartless,therefore riku can't have a nobody.
SO Kingdom Hearts gets Sealed and Riku and King Mickey journey to find Riku's heart.
How can they find something riku already has?Watch "riku in darkness."
Ansem the wise uses his machine and at that moment Riku's and Ansem's heart swap original places and makes Riku himself again. Ansem's heart was in Kingdom Hearts.
I'll quote com for this:
Riku: I'm...fading... Consumed by the light...
(Riku vanishes into the light.)
Kairi: You won't fade.
(Kairi appears in the white abyss.)
Kairi: You can't fade. No power can defeat you--not the light, not the dark. So don't run from the light--and don't fear the darkness. Both will make you stronger.
Riku: Darkness, too?
Kairi: Especially darkness. Because that power is yours alone. The darkness is your heart is vast and deep, but if you can stare into it unflinching, you'll never know fear again.
Riku: All this time I've been pushing the darkness away...
Kairi: Just be brave. Know that the darkness is there and don't give in. Do that, and you'll gain strength unlike any other. You'll be able to escape the deepest darkness--
Riku: --and I'll be able to see through the brightest light...

Kairi: Follow the darkness, Riku. It'll show you the way to the friends you miss.
Riku: But can I face them...
(Kairi holds her hands together behind her back.)
Kairi: You don't want to?
Riku: You know I do.
(Kairi fades from the abyss of light, replaced by the dark silhouette of Riku.)
Riku: And I will! The darkness--MY darkness--will show me the way!
(Riku returns in his full form.)
Riku: Darkness, awaken!
With memories being fully restored to his heart and returned to his body and soul Xehanort is whole once more.
Damn, if that was xehanort, than xehanort was a pansy.

Riddlin

dude you need to read the thread before you post, its a theory and im not about to waste my time trying to explain it to some idiot who is just mad that it makes sense and could quite possibly happen. You did not disprove anything you only proved how ignorant you can be.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^Eloborate. I've noticed how people who post the SAME THEORY again and again generally don't have much proof behind them. Disprove what i've said and then your "theory" won't be flawed.

ON THE IGNORANT PART:
You really don't know my reputation at all do you? I'm far from ignorant, and i've disproven better theories than your own.... and well this sums it up.
Before you call me ignorant ,a nerd,a fanboy,a democrat or bias, at least know what your talking about.

I

The Show Must Go On
dude you need to read the thread before you post, its a theory and im not about to waste my time trying to explain it to some idiot who is just mad that it makes sense and could quite possibly happen. You did not disprove anything you only proved how ignorant you can be.

Dude, Riddlin, accept the constructive criticism. And in my opinion, pwn3d makes alot of sense, and does make many points about the flaws in your theory. Honestly, I thought your theory was quite interesting, and I understand that you worked very hard on it, but pwn3d presented a very good counter for it. And accept it! And since it is your theory, you should be able to explain little parts of it. Also, the fact that pwn3d was able to pick apart your theory so well goes to show that you have quite a lot of holes you need to think upon and fix.

I end my rant here. <3

#5 Lexaeus

Going back to your post after cyberseraph, riddlin nobodies fad back into darkness when they destroyed, so when Sora said whatever you said up there
sora said the darkness eats at the heart and thus would eat at his memories
its means the memories go to the nobody. Besides the nobodies use the memories to remenber emotion and use these to try to act then out when they suppose to. (e.g. Axel)

Riddlin

Ok pwn3d ill disprove your comments, but first know that you quoted a different thread so read mine now and then comment as for anyone else ITS NOT CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM ITS A DIFFERENT THREAD OMG WHAT BS

I

The Show Must Go On
Ok pwn3d ill disprove your comments, but first know that you quoted a different thread so read mine now and then comment as for anyone else ITS NOT CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM ITS A DIFFERENT THREAD OMG WHAT BS

Yes, he quoted another thread disproving almost the exact same theory. He can do that if he wishes, as it's completely relevant and helps to bring up certain points that you failed to even mention.

And it is too considered constructive criticism- we are pointing out your flaws in order to aid you in fixing your theory and writing another one. Believe me, I know what constructive criticism is.

I see you just don't want to admit the fact that you're possibly wrong. Here's some advice Kyastyle- GET OVER YOURSELF.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Wow, someone's actually got my back... AMAZING.

It's the same theory... god. It's like all those people who said axel was rikus nobody 50,000 times. Every other day another thread saying "OMFG AXEL'S RIKU'S NOBODY." or the ever popular "OMFG BHK'S NAME IS SIRU." Yeah. Great fun there. You have to realize that if you post the same thread again, in different words, it'll be picked apart all the same.

Riddlin

I have a problem with this theory.... more specifically the fact that I'd disproven this theory before.Here:
http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom...nly-mine-guess-what-i-have-more-thoughts.html

But i guess i'll have to disprove it AGAIN:

And the game/books say that nobody's emotions are mimicked based on what they remember of their past life
.Scan me a page I want to see, you have no proof and until you do that’s not evidence its just bs

The thing is that namine has only control one persons(soras) memories and the memories of the people connected to him. That's why people like, kairi, forgot about sora before he awoke: their memories had to be unaltered as well.
Organization XIII was conducting experiments of memories here. The subject in these experiments, a girl named Namine’, appeared to possess extremely unusual abilities.

Were they attempting to derive something from these powers? secret ansem report 8
Namine’ was a witch who controlled the memories of others. ansem report 9 OH DISPROVED STRAIGHT FROM THE TEXT

No, she had to unalter his and everyone elses around him as well. She said something to the effect of "it's easy to alter memories, it's harder to unalter them though" at the end of KH:CoM. Hence why it took so long for him to awaken. (they also had to get roxas.... or sora would've just been some floating heart)
You just supported that quote, you explained exactly what it said, in different words wow
Than why is it that,outside of xehanorts heartless and sora, no heartless had shown sentience? It's obvious that nobodies have to had inherited them as xigbar remembers other keybladers and namine draws the memories of sora from KH1.
read the ansem reports artificial heartless (the ones with the emblem) are heartless that have no intelligence but follow the strongest heart and seek the largest heart with the most light it wasnt mentioned in this theory but Im glad to explain it to you however they lost their heart of their own accord and thus became pureblood heartless, because their heart wasnt taken by artificial heartless it was pure.
Huh? What are you trying to say?
roast you freaking idiot read the entire idea and make sense of it
What of xigbar? Or xenmas(he stated he was the apprentice of ansem and said they were both fools for thinking the way they did)? They clearly remember lives before there own: and they both have heartless.Than roxas and namine shouldn't exist: they are both nobodies. Let me remind you that if the heart and body seperate they both die.
No it’s the soul that leaves the heart and body that determines death, the heart leaves the body and soul and becomes a heartless the body and soul become a nobody

His heart, which was in rikus body, went back to riku. So riku should remember what ansem did right? but he doesn't. So... WTF?
prove it, show me where it says he DOESNT remember what ansem did to him
He cast of his body,not his heart.
Woops typo ill fix that

Riku is twilight, why couldn't xehanort get the twilight keyblade
?
Wow read the entire idea again I explained it once

What of sora? Or Roxas? they were both incomplete until the end of KHII and both weilded a keyblade.
Interviews said that Roxas was special and that his wielding of the keyblades was important, and my idea is that essentially they are all 100% all 4 of them BECAUSE they are connected

No: ansem cast riku out of his own body and sent riku to Kingdom hearts
Then how was riku able to suppress ansem in hollow bastion? He APPEARED AND HELD HIM BACK SO THAT KAIRI AND FRIENDS COULD ESCAPE obviously he was still there
You can't be half a heartless: it doesn't work that way. You either are or you are not.
Half of HIS HEARTLESS I SAID HE WAS ½ OF 2 different people and thus had ½ of his memories returned and ½ was taken with the heart

Riku never became a heartless,therefore riku can't have a nobody.
Plunge deeper into the darkness Riku, all the sudden we hear ansem’s voice over his and he has a keyblade HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SAY HE WAS NEVER A HEARTLESS (one who lost their heart)
How can they find something riku already has?Watch "riku in darkness."
Riku in darkness: “You couldn’t take back your body” “So only your heart was LEFT BEHIND” “In this dark side where STOLEN HEARTS ARE GATHERED”
So I messed up that part big whoop it changes nothing, only the time they needed to find riku’s heart which was before it was sealed
I'll quote com for this:
this had no relevence whatsoever

Damn, if that was xehanort, than xehanort was a pansy.
your just a stupid kid you know that

Vulcrypt

i don't normally back up pwn3d, but riddlin... he disproved EVERY ASPECT of your theory. I can't believe you called him a stupid kid.

by the way, feel free to reprove your theory... it'd be an interesting read (i think pwn3d will read it too).

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
What's with the hate man? I'm feeling alot of rage from you.
Organization XIII was conducting experiments of memories here. The subject in these experiments, a girl named Namine’, appeared to possess extremely unusual abilities.

Were they attempting to derive something from these powers? secret ansem report 8
Namine’ was a witch who controlled the memories of others. ansem report 9 OH DISPROVED STRAIGHT FROM THE TEXT
You mean this?
I should have expected nothing less from a Keyblade-wielding hero.

Sora and friends defied the machinations of Organization XIII and rescued Naminé.

Naminé was a witch who controlled the memories of others.

Most likely these powers were achieved through a special process when she was born.

Naminé is a Nobody, created when a young girl's heart left her body.

Yet she has no corresponding Heartless.

This is because the “young girl” in this case was a princess.

Kairi, a resident of Radiant Garden over which I had ruled, was one of the Seven Princesses that uphold the realm of light.

With no darkness in her heart, Kairi produced no Heartless, and instead of vanishing, her body remained in the realm of light.

In other words, both the Nobody called Naminé and the Heartless—proof of a lost heart—are extremely unstable beings who lack the bodies needed to produce a Nobody. Therefore, they also lack Kairi's memories. One reason for this may be that Kairi's heart did not return to the darkness when separated from her body, but rather migrated to another vessel…deep within Sora's heart.

That is, Naminé is an alter ego of the Kairi who has directly interfered with Sora's heart. Could this be why Sora and those whose hearts are connected to him were able to have their memories controlled?

She is a “non-being” in the truest sense of the word; having not even become a Nobody and with nowhere left to go, she is but the most fleeting of shadows.
Nowhere else does it say that she can control anyone else's memories. It's only state that she can control sora's and those around sora.
No it’s the soul that leaves the heart and body that determines death, the heart leaves the body and soul and becomes a heartless the body and soul become a nobody
If the soul leaves the body the being dies. That's what i said.
prove it, show me where it says he DOESNT remember what ansem did to him
He remembers that, but he doesn't remeber what ansem did before he was taken over. If the heart maintains the memories,even after it becomes a heartless, and half of it went to riku then wouldn't riku remember what ansem did before riku was taken over? Shouldn't riku remember the experiments? The journey down the darkness? The insanity that ansem had? No, he has shown no knowledge of these things.
Then how was riku able to suppress ansem in hollow bastion? He APPEARED AND HELD HIM BACK SO THAT KAIRI AND FRIENDS COULD ESCAPE obviously he was still there
YouTube - Riku in Darkness

He was sent to the darkness.
Half of HIS HEARTLESS I SAID HE WAS ½ OF 2 different people and thus had ½ of his memories returned and ½ was taken with the heart
I had no idea a heart could sustain itself if it was cut in half.... oh wait... we have no proof to say it could, and it probablly couldn't... as it's half a heart.
HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SAY HE WAS NEVER A HEARTLESS
Riku in darkness: “You couldn’t take back your body” “So only your heart was LEFT BEHIND” “In this dark side where STOLEN HEARTS ARE GATHERED”
So I messed up that part big whoop it changes nothing, only the time they needed to find riku’s heart which was before it was sealed
"your heart overcame the darkness" is the part i wanted you to see. That CoM quote is also important as it states that the brightest light won't destroy the darkness in him;and vice versa. He went back to being regular riku after the explosion, but the darkness was still there.

i don't normally back up pwn3d, but riddlin...
Because generally i'm a "a condescending meanie face."
by the way, feel free to reprove your theory... it'd be an interesting read (i think pwn3d will read it too).
Please: i like the concept, just you are trying to prove it wrong.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
The theory sounds good but didn't Dr. Finklestein in KHCoM say that the heart is not a memory keeping machine or something like that? He must have meant the whole chain of memories thing where the memories go into the darkness of one's heart and are not instantly accessible...that means,if people's old memories go into the darkness of one's heart and Princess's of heart have no darkness in their heart,then Kairi should be able to remember everything perfectly...?Just a hunch, but anyway I think you're right about how Namine knew all about Roxas while he didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back